Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Serang's new project - 'God of Guitar'

What is the manaufacturer's retail price on this?

There is no 'manufacturer' or 'retail price'

This will be an exclusive, hand made figure by Serang, who is a well known 1/6 figure artist.

He will announce his pricing in the coming weeks I expect for the various options (full figure / head + clothing set...etc)

There is no 'manufacturer' or 'retail price'

This will be an exclusive, hand made figure by Serang, who is a well known 1/6 figure artist.

He will announce his pricing in the coming weeks I expect for the various options (full figure / head + clothing set...etc)

Exclusive to how many, sir?

Probably best for Serang to answer that. I'm not quite sure, but I think he will make something like 20-30? Again just guessing here

Exclusive to how many, sir?

My full custom figure is Only 7~15 set in the world each character.
Also same numbers full custom kit version.(without body).
10~20 set of painted head sculpt.

What is the manaufacturer's retail price on this?

Check serang's website for pricing of his other sets. Don't expect anything close to the mass-produced MSRP bracket - these are hand-made collectibles and have a price that reflects this.

Check serang's website for pricing of his other sets. Don't expect anything close to the mass-produced MSRP bracket - these are hand-made collectibles and have a price that reflects this.

I did and Holy _____ this is going to be expensive! I wonder if I'll ever afford this figure, I want it so bad! :D

14105D434F5071CD318A6E

'God of Guitar'
'Voodoo Child'

He's name is Jimi Hendrix.
Head sculpt and hands finished.
Price not yet, now working he's guitar and clothing.
It will be finished at mid~late March.

Keep watching this legendary musician figure work.
Thanks,

Serang._

Like I said, this is your BEST work till date in my opinion. I just hope I have enough funds ready to buy the head and clothing and guitar set...

So what body will you be using on him? Considering the closest one was the African slim TT, and I think they are all sold out now.

So what body will you be using on him? Considering the closest one was the African slim TT, and I think they are all sold out now.

My choice is HT african body(obama body) or TTL african body.

My choice is HT african body(obama body) or TTL african body.

Is that what he's on right now? I honestly think the neck looks way to muscular and bulky on him. And I dunno bout TTL African body, but the HT Obama body wouldnt be my first choice, IMO.

Is that what he's on right now? I honestly think the neck looks way to muscular and bulky on him. And I dunno bout TTL African body, but the HT Obama body wouldnt be my first choice, IMO.

Jimi's height is 5 10 or so, pretty much near about a normal narrow TT, slim would be too short and thin for him. Its like a balance between his actual physique and height. Id rather go for normal narrow TT african american.

Jimi's height is 5 10 or so, pretty much near about a normal narrow TT, slim would be too short and thin for him. Its like a balance between his actual physique and height. Id rather go for normal narrow TT african american.

Sadly theres no narrow TT African American on the market yet, since HT havent produce it.

Back