• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my custom Imaresqd (Adam) Heath Ledger Joker figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken doll. :lol

Hyperbole at its finest.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hyperbole is the perfect word! Of course this doesnt make the 2.0 look like a ken doll the 2.0 looks fantastic but this is something truely special. I for one am surprised there still here!

Who knows how many pieces HT produce these days but my guess would be more than 10,000 for the 2.0 really wish they'd number there pieces and declare the edition size.

Hey guys,

thanks for your interest. I hate to let these go (understatement) but desperate times and all that, haha.

I'm not going to get into the whole "Are these figures worth the price or not" debate. They are to some people, not to others. I'll just say, if you're a hard core collector and want the best of the best, then these figures will be worth it to you. As Steven said, pictures don't do them justice. Once you have the figures in hand, you won't regret the purchase. They're so much better than any mass produced figure I've EVER seen, far and away. I'm just trying to make back what I more or less paid for them, and realizing they've appreciated in value as there aren't any more being made at the moment, so obviously, they're rare.

Good luck with it....be nice to get but with the 2.0 coming...

Nice try..

I can't wait to see the painting production of dx 2.0!!!

8759e2e7gw1dtu0vr6hznj.jpg

Sorry to hear you have to sell it. I know the pain of selling over of Adams sculpts. Haha, I feel that me, you, and Steven g have a special connection b/c we waited so long for our sculpts to come in from Adam, but rejoiced when it came in

Sorry to hear you have to sell it. I know the pain of selling over of Adams sculpts. Haha, I feel that me, you, and Steven g have a special connection b/c we waited so long for our sculpts to come in from Adam, but rejoiced when it came in

Haha, yeah, we do indeed. Patience is a virtue, yes?

Back