Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKXLII REPAINT IS COMPLETE P

Oh man, that looks superb! Never knew that the production piece was off color-wise. Shame as it's a solid sculpt. You'd make the other owners feel bad when they see yours, Andy!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKXLII REPAINT IS COMPLETE P

Fantastic re-paint. Do you do the work or do you have someone that does it for you?

Wow, the repaint looks awesome Andy...

The repaints look much better, congrats.
If the production piece was painted like that I think I would have ordered one

Oh the color on the original was so awful looks like yellow green and bright red. What a difference! The proto also has bright red to which is wrong, so yours looks more accurate than the proto since the red color is maroon on the real suit and not bright red like the paint job on the proto. Once again great job Andy! :clap

Thanks Steve :hi5: yea, the original production piece in regards to paint apps was really disappointing so I knew if I was ever going to purchase this piece then I was going to have to get it repainted...as for being better than the proto...well I still think it looks the best out of the lot...at least it does in the lighting in that pic :)

:clap nice job, much much better then original. LED + showcase = awesome ^^

Thanks my friend Sovel for the kind words :) glad you like the display

Wow buddy!! looks much better now... It should have been like that since the start!!

Congrats :)

Thanks Miki :clap yea, it should have been painted better but you can forgive one mistake as this was their first product as a new and upcoming company :)

Fedex just drop off the mark VI. Now I can display it with my mark VI bust which arrive on Wednesday.

Wow that is how the mk42 is meant to look beyond awesome now :)

And this is the definitive iron man pose as well

Thanks Ant :hi5: yea really happy how this one turned out mate...

That's how it meant to be done, i feel so bad for Iron Studios, the sculpture was good, the only problem was the painting, really nice job.

Thanks Wei :) I guess we have to allow them one bad experience as this was their first release...we'll see how they get on with other future releases

excellent andy,looks so much better than the ''yellow'' tint on the original..looks great in the display case.

Thanks Chris :hi5: yea James cases always look great...as you know ;)

Looks sweet!

Thanks Kev :hi5:

Repaint looks much better.

Thanks BR :hi5:

Fedex just drop off the mark VI. Now I can display it with my mark VI bust which arrive on Wednesday.

WOW Tam :horror that looks great buddy! Massive congrats! The MKVI maquette is the best piece to accompany the MKVI bust...both look great together! Will you be attempting to fix the Arc Reactor on yours?

WOW Tam :horror that looks great buddy! Massive congrats! The MKVI maquette is the best piece to accompany the MKVI bust...both look great together! Will you be attempting to fix the Arc Reactor on yours?

I will try, but not now. It's box up and stored away. I only took it out to inspect and take pics.

Repaint came out great :clap

Your statue was very mustard-y originally, unless it's the lighting that's making it look that dark. Difference is like night & day ;)

Thanks Eric :hi5: much appreciated my friend :)

Wow! Fantastic re-paint job on the MK42 Andrew. It looks like it stepped right out of IM3. :lol Congrats!

Thanks Ski, really appreciate the kind comments as ever....but who is Andrew? :lol :lol

No doubt that is a vast improvement over the production piece. Goes to show that there is a dynamite sculpt there and the pro paint job really makes it shine.

Whether it's a bad paint app or a piece that needs like modding like the Bats PF in regards to the armpits...nice to know that most things are fixable :) should be doing the Bat fix next week for sure...been so busy the past few weekends :(

I will try, but not now. It's box up and stored away. I only took it out to inspect and take pics.

Already boxed up? But your set up with the MKVI maquette looks awesome? Shame it has to go back in the box :(

I think the repainted is better

Do you dare to customize a Damaged version ?

azu4yby3.jpg

:duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKXLII REPAINT IS COMPLE...

Thanks as ever Samuel :1-1:

Do you have a damaged version?

y9e7ahah.jpg

utezuzev.jpg

wooo ,I didn´t see this damaged version,It´s yours??

No,I haven´t this piece,only have the cq and 1:1 clean bust

Wow, the repaint looks soooooo much better, congrats :clap :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKXLII REPAINT IS COMPLE...

Thanks as ever Samuel :1-1:

Do you have a damaged version?

y9e7ahah.jpg

utezuzev.jpg

Andy your Ironman Collection keeps raising the Bar for others to reach and the latest introduction the Battle Damaged Version is another Excellent Showing of your Skills and attention to detail, Incredible Jobs on all and Posts my Friend.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

wooo ,I didn´t see this damaged version,It´s yours??

No,I haven´t this piece,only have the cq and 1:1 clean bust

:lol not mine I'm afraid although it's a great custom...

Wow, the repaint looks soooooo much better, congrats :clap :rock

Thanks Jay :hi5: really appreciate that buddy :)

Andy your Ironman Collection keeps raising the Bar for others to reach and the latest introduction the Battle Damaged Version is another Excellent Showing of your Skills and attention to detail, Incredible Jobs on all and Posts my Friend.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Wow! Thanks for those kind words my good friend :1-1: doesn't get better than that...I am very humbled by those comments....Thank you, Thank you :eek:

Wow Andy. Just got the chance to peak at your IM repaint. That came out phenomenal. It looks light years better. It just makes me hate iron studios a little more as they could have painted and released a beautiful ironman statue had they taken the time and painted it like yours. Very nice buddy

Already boxed up? But your set up with the MKVI maquette looks awesome? Shame it has to go back in the box :(

I just don't have any room for them. If I do display them, I want to display them behind a glass cabinet. So it won't get all dusty.

Back