Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB ARC REACTOR FIX

really nice job on the fix Andy, was it hard ?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB ARC REACTOR FIX

I love that you can just fix what's wrong with your pieces. :lol Excellent work. :bow

Job very well done Andy. Now it doesn't bug you anymore. Just the way it should have looked in the first place. What kinda glue did you usually use? i need to fix up an collectible aswell. Velpon?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB ARC REACTOR...

Thanks for all the fantastic comments and kind words guys...I'll promise to reply to them all as usual once I get a little free time hopefully tomorrow as I'm currently working on a few custom things at the moment ;) for all those that have managed to fix their very own Iron Man bust Arc Reactor, massive congrats!! :clap or to those who are thinking of attempting this fix, the very best of luck...really happy so many of you are getting to enjoy your Iron Man busts with the Arc Reactor the right way round :lol let it shine!!

7abaje5u.jpg

a5esa8at.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB ARC REACTOR...

Gratz.... For the b***s to do that lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

:lol thanks Daryl...had to be done mate as it was proper bugging me, as it would any Iron Man fan...just glad it came out so well :)

bro, u r super!!
how to remove the arc reactor out?

Hey chan, saw you share my pics on Facebook :lol thanks bro, you beat me to it! :hi5: thanks for the kind words :)

Congrats on the MK VI fix buddy. It's so annoying when companies like SS gets such simple things like that so wrong. Especially when they know 90% of there customers have OCD :lol

So what have you got coming next Andy?

Hey Steve, how's things? Kids okay? Thanks for the kind words buddy. What do I have next? Well...it's a pretty time again for me with pieces due from all angles...just the way I like it after a quiet week or so :lol pretty sure my custom Predator will be shipping next week now so looking forward to that...recieved some update shots of the bio mask and it looks HUGE for a 1/4 scale piece! :horror can't wait to recieve my first Pred piece in my collection.

5a6y2u2a.jpg

My one is the third from the middle bottom row :lol
epypu3u7.jpg

Then early next week I'll be getting back my 1/4 Iron Man MK42 Repaint which looks awesome!! My buddy has done an awesome job and I've already recieved the final pics...wait until you see it!

Here is how it looked before the repaint...
9ytyvatu.jpg

Then my Silver Surfer chromed statue should be complete by the end of next week...this one is gonna shock a lot of people, it's gonna look beautiful! And finally, I preordered the Wonder Woman EX last night :rock

e4e2ydys.jpg

Wow great work really glad you got it fixed looks really impressive the right way up

I think it is one mod that actually increases the value of the bust :)

Thanks Ant :hi5: yea, can't imagine they'll be too many of these busts with the correct Arc Reactor although I've been pleased to see a few guys on Facebook already have a go at fixing it...

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB ARC REACTOR...

Hey Steve, how's things? Kids okay? Thanks for the kind words buddy. What do I have next? Well...it's a pretty time again for me with pieces due from all angles...just the way I like it after a quiet week or so :lol pretty sure my custom Predator will be shipping next week now so looking forward to that...recieved some update shots of the bio mask and it looks HUGE for a 1/4 scale piece! :horror can't wait to recieve my first Pred piece in my collection.

Kids are great thanks Andy, we had some of there cousins over today so it's been hectic but fun. How about you buddy, your little ones all good & well? :)

Them Pred pics are looking very exciting, looking forward to seeing your in-hand shots. I just ordered the P1 Bio today. That's something I've always wanted & it had to be the P1 so I'm finally going to have something in my collection to represent the Jungle Hunter. 1st piece I'll own which isn't comic related either.

So it's going to be another quiet month for you collecting wise :lol I don't think our Punisher PF's can be to far off either now

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB ARC REACTOR...

Kids are great thanks Andy, we had some of there cousins over today so it's been hectic but fun. How about you buddy, your little ones all good & well? :)

Them Pred pics are looking very exciting, looking forward to seeing your in-hand shots. I just ordered the P1 Bio today. That's something I've always wanted & it had to be the P1 so I'm finally going to have something in my collection to represent the Jungle Hunter. 1st piece I'll own which isn't comic related either.

So it's going to be another quiet month for you collecting wise :lol I don't think our Punisher PF's can be to far off either now

Man!! :gah: I just spent 10 mins typing you a reply to your PM mate and your totally maxed out on your messages so it didn't go through...delete those messages bro :lol :lol was basically saying congrats on the Bio Mask...really impressive piece and was contemplating on ordering one myself maybe next month :rock it will look awesome in your collection :exactly: yea, another quiet month coming up :lol

Kids are great! Infact, both of them caught chicken pox :( Rocco got it real bad bless him but the spots are now starting to dry out and scab over. So upsetting as a parent seeing you kids get sick...but they've both been troopers! Took me both out today for a stroll in the woods which Mia loves and then got them a treat at the local coffee shop...well, no treat for Rocco cos he's too young :lol

Also been working on some custom stuff too which will help some of my collectibles stand out as you know I like my Dioramas :)

Oh, just come back from the cinema this evening (and I was there yesterday!) :lol totally recommend watching the movie Ride Along!! Man it is funny!!!

Man!! :gah: I just spent 10 mins typing you a reply to your PM mate and your totally maxed out on your messages so it didn't go through...delete those messages bro :lol :lol was basically saying congrats on the Bio Mask...really impressive piece and was contemplating on ordering one myself maybe next month :rock it will look awesome in your collection :exactly: yea, another quiet month coming up :lol

Kids are great! Infact, both of them caught chicken pox :( Rocco got it real bad bless him but the spots are now starting to dry out and scab over. So upsetting as a parent seeing you kids get sick...but they've both been troopers! Took me both out today for a stroll in the woods which Mia loves and then got them a treat at the local coffee shop...well, no treat for Rocco cos he's too young :lol

Also been working on some custom stuff too which will help some of my collectibles stand out as you know I like my Dioramas :)

Oh, just come back from the cinema this evening (and I was there yesterday!) :lol totally recommend watching the movie Ride Along!! Man it is funny!!!

Ha yeah I just deleted my messages, sorry mate :lol

Yeah it's never nice when the kids get ill. I remember Cyrus having chicken pox, I guess I've got all that to come again with Jesse. It's amazing being a parent but you can't help but worry about them either. It's good to hear there getting better though.

Oh & congrats on the Wonder Woman PO, which reminds me I need to PO my one. My PO list has grown fast these past few days but hopefully it'll slow down after WW. It's good to see SS being on fire right now but I need them to cool it down a bit but with a new Hulk & a Doom PF in the works, well it's not looking good for me :lol

Ha yeah I just deleted my messages, sorry mate :lol

Yeah it's never nice when the kids get ill. I remember Cyrus having chicken pox, I guess I've got all that to come again with Jesse. It's amazing being a parent but you can't help but worry about them either. It's good to hear there getting better though.

Oh & congrats on the Wonder Woman PO, which reminds me I need to PO my one. My PO list has grown fast this past few days but it'll slow down after that. It's good to see SS being on fire right now I need them to cool it down a bit now though but with new Hulk & Doom PF's in works well it's not looking that way :lol

The best feeling ever mate being a parent! We are truly blessed bro...watching them grow with their new personalities shining through is just something that makes me so proud :)

Yea, PO that Wonder Woman Steve :exactly: will you be getting the EX while it's still available?

Can't wait for Punisher too, I think Lee should be getting stock end of this month he said...plus I've got those amazing custom hands and weapons from Spazzy! Totally recommend getting them mate as they totally improve the statue 10 fold I reckon. Have you seen Spazzys work?

Hey Andy , again great job on the arc reactor! Got my LSB yesterday (feb 28) still in the box ... Afraid to look! .... Will unpack it tomorrow( 3-2) send you some pics

It look very nice. Was it easy repair?

Thanks Tam :hi5: I guess it's a fairly easy fix if you consider that not much skill is involved :lol my Arc Reactor spears to be one of those more stubborn ones to pop out whereas others who have now done the same fix, have found it easy enough to just pull it off with no problem...:)

This bust is still looking pretty good!
To bad SS screwed up! :mad:

Thanks Opt :hi5:

Andy, you're my hero!!!
Great job!!!

:lol :lol no you are Marc!! Hahahahaha.....:rotfl

Nice work Andy. The reactor being backwards would have bugged the heck out of me as well. Nice work and I'm glad you were able to pull it off without breakage

Thanks James, appreciate the kind words bud. Have to say, it didn't really bug me like it would do a stain or rip on a PF say, but the fact that I knew I could do it drove me to never giving up :) now that's it done I really hope other owners can do the same so that they can get as much enjoyment from this piece as they possibly can. God knows it's recieved some bad press since it's been released so hopefully this fix will at least take the edge off all those who felt let down by Sideshow...other point to mention also is now that we've established that this fix is pretty straightforward, it would have been in Sideshows best interest to either have us return the bust to have that fix done or indeed to send those who have already fixed it a much more generous partial refund. I've been collecting for just over two years now and it's becoming more and more common for collectors to have to fix an issue on that particular collectible due to Sideshows QC dept cutting corners...you think with all the money we pay for each piece that we shouldn't have to then fix it so that it resembles something close to what we were promised to recieve in those order pics on their website :(

Hey Andy , again great job on the arc reactor! Got my LSB yesterday (feb 28) still in the box ... Afraid to look! .... Will unpack it tomorrow( 3-2) send you some pics

Hey my friend, thanks for the kind words and a massive congrats on your Iron Man bust :clap really hope you enjoy your new piece...will you be attempting the Arc Reactor fix? Looking forward to seeing your pics :hi5:

Hey my friend, thanks for the kind words and a massive congrats on your Iron Man bust :clap really hope you enjoy your new piece...will you be attempting the Arc Reactor fix? Looking forward to seeing your pics :hi5:

Hey bud ... No don't have the skills ! Won't display the LSB without the chest plate, just hope the paint apps are good

Hey bud ... No don't have the skills ! Won't display the LSB without the chest plate, just hope the paint apps are good

You don't really need skill to fix the Arc Reactor my friend...you literally just pull it off with a bit of force. If you don't feel comfortable then just leave it...how is the paint apps?

You don't really need skill to fix the Arc Reactor my friend...you literally just pull it off with a bit of force. If you don't feel comfortable then just leave it...how is the paint apps?

Hey Andy Really pleased with the apps ( guess we got lucky with ours) yeah I can live with the upside down AR. All in all it's an awesome piece and heavy. Here are some pics
5anevezu.jpg
ja4ena2u.jpg
ejugusag.jpg
atanuzej.jpg
ubudy3u8.jpg

WOW! Awesome pics buddy :clap :clap yea, despite all the negativity surrounding this piece, I really love mine and wouldn't swap it for anything! Thinking of getting another one to customise!! :horror What number did you get out of 3000?

WOW! Awesome pics buddy :clap :clap yea, despite all the negativity surrounding this piece, I really love mine and wouldn't swap it for anything! Thinking of getting another one to customise!! :horror What number did you get out of 3000?

Thanks man! Yeah I don't understand the naysayers. If you look closely at the pics of the proto at ComicCon, the production piece is pretty much the same(at least in our case) I'm happy with it (first bust). 759/3000

Thanks man! Yeah I don't understand the naysayers. If you look closely at the pics of the proto at ComicCon, the production piece is pretty much the same(at least in our case) I'm happy with it (first bust). 759/3000

Yea, that's what I was thinking also :exactly: at least it was almost pretty much the same apart from the Arc Reactor being upside down :lol glad your happy with it my friend :)

Great acquisition bro!

Back