Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome. And the fact you have her with her diving gear look also is especially awesome

WIP Leon.

x4k8ig.jpg

I'm still trying to get the look right, and the final will have Claire to his right.

ri7ktd.jpg

Hello, i am fairly new here and this would be my first thread posted by me, so be easy on me if i happened to put it where it does not belong.

Anywho, after playing Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS and also discovering that i got the typo version of the game, (irrelevant, but still nice to say out loud.) I decided that the 1/6 world needed a Jill valentine from that game. I for one enjoyed the game alot despite the graphics made jill look like a big lipped lara croft.

So here she is, please enjoy my "a little over a year's" work of a 12" doll. :I

c3xDN.jpg

Ih3Cs.jpg

vd0d0.jpg

WLF12.jpg

XmQtV.jpg

vldaq.jpg

uTR0w.jpg

6axuJ.jpg

1dkUB.jpg

Z1FHw.jpg
Did you use Bsaa or battlesuit Jill head?
because it seems like you remove the ponytail because the mask..

Looks like a custom certificate, hence why it's in the custom thread :lol

Man, good thing I'm winding down in RE customs. Got too many figures incoming the following months. I think I'm done collecting for awhile and will start focusing on selling some stuff :medic

Hey sorry for my stupid question:lol:
i post here i believe yesterday pictures from the curretly progress from my Jill but the post don´t show up :(
Do I need post it again or will it show up??
thanks in advance:wink1:

The Moderators prevent people with new accounts posting pictures. That is until they've approved them or you've been here long enough with a high enough post count.

Are you trying to attach images using the attachment option or directly link an image [ img ] [ /img ] ?

Also, look like cheungs Jill head is a no go. What happened there? I think it looked great & people were interested.

Are you trying to attach images using the attachment option or directly link an image [ img ] [ /img ] ?

Also, look like cheungs Jill head is a no go. What happened there? I think it looked great & people were interested.

oh i uploaded and used forum code
I tried to make the exactly look of uc raccoon destruction :)
at the moment the outfid is finished i´m waiting on epoxy putty because
my first re-sculpted hair.. i´m not happy with it :lol
i have been really long working on all the parts i believe there is no part on it that i not customnize ..
sorry for my scary english xD

For now anyway.

Back