Repainted Frodo PF, thought I would share...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

You kill me dude.... Hey, hoping to get done with Gollum today. So hopefully I can get this stuff out to you soon. Was on a roll yesterday, damn near finished half of the stuff on my desk! :rock

I will be a shipping fool next week. Hopefully at least half of my workload.

:rock:rock:rock

My Frodo is on his way to Josh. A great price to get this thing to actually look like E. Wood!

My Frodo is on his way to Josh. A great price to get this thing to actually look like E. Wood!

I'm contemplating this too. I need to wait to see if I'll be moving or not before I spend any more money though

Just curious....could you PM me what it would cost to have you repaint my Frodo, that is assuming you even do them anymore.

Shipping should be cheap...since I'm about to hours south of you in Florida :D

nicely done !
only one question though. they eyebows.. is there any chance you can fix that aswell. that's themost annying thing about this figure for me.
apart from that it looks perfect.

Just curious....could you PM me what it would cost to have you repaint my Frodo, that is assuming you even do them anymore.

Shipping should be cheap...since I'm about to hours south of you in Florida :D

Best just to PM him yourself to work out the details... usually its just easier to contact a customizer as its possible he won't even see this post.

Back