Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman's Project... ^L^

I'll announce the cost as soon as he finish the prototype.

Please check out e-ureka shop for past examples of his work and prices etc...

https://www.e-ureka.com/shop

Thanks, Zuno.

Also, if you could give me a date when this is open for pre order, it would be great, since I want to set the date and time as I don't want to miss out on these!

Please PM me with the details!

Re: Rainman's Project... ^L^

Thanks, Zuno.

Also, if you could give me a date when this is open for pre order, it would be great, since I want to set the date and time as I don't want to miss out on these!

Please PM me with the details!

Please email me. [email protected]
I'll email to everyone who are interested in Rainman's figure when I announce the date to pre-order.

Thanks,

Guys you just have to keep your eyes peeled, prices, dates, if there will be head sets etc are never really set, they come up and they change, just gotta be on the ball if you really want one. Not everyone is going to be able to have these, you will be really lucky if you can get one!

I really love the fact stuff is limited to low numbers however i do wish the 10 avaliable to us outside of Korea could be increased slightly, would be great if he would make 20/30 available :D

Could this comment be taken seriously Zuno? I certainly dont think by increasing the numbers by this many will detract from the figure at all or will have any impact on the price, will just mean more of us can go home smiling!

feature_fightclub1-med.jpg

durden10.jpg

i hope rainman does this outfit. I don't like the collar shirt one because city hero already did that one. i hope he does removable rings like he did for tuco... and bar of soap wont be too bad either.

6a00d8341e75ed53ef01116846bee3970c-800wi

zuno does rainman look in this thread? .... I can provide stills from my dvd if he needs for the hand scar amoung other things.

i do wish the 10 avaliable to us outside of Korea could be increased slightly

Meh. I feel opposite and am not for increasing the numbers. I like custom art pieces like these to be smaller ed sizes if not OOAK. But that's an ongoing debate. Don't worry, just about everyone who tried to get previous sets got one without trouble. I don't recall a single "I tried to buy it but it was gone" post. :duff

Last edited:
Meh. I feel opposite and am not for increasing the numbers. I like custom art pieces like these to be smaller ed sizes if not OOAK. But that's an ongoing debate. Don't worry, just about everyone who tried to get previous sets got one without trouble. :duff

Yeah dont get me wrong i do appreciate low numbers, just i would be gutted to miss out on the exclusive rainman full fig as i am selling some prized possesions to afford this one

Not sure how many more people will try to gun for this one. The Man With No Name is insanely popular but only a few of us from this board were there to buy. I guess it depends on how many feel the price is justified. I'll be going for a clothing set myself.

mfi010e.jpg

normal_mfi061a.jpg

here is a shot of his shoes... kinda small

normal_mfi043j.jpg

different kind of shoes with this outfit they appear to be boots..

960_fight_club_blu-ray1x.jpg

heres a shot of him in his red blazer... i think he only wears it the first time the two meets... and then again at the bar but he's wearing his red leather jacket on top of it by then.

Tyler actually has 2 different red jackets and appears wearing different pants, shirts/tshirts and shoes with them. There is really a lot to pick from and no single definitive look.

I hope Rainman finds a way to replicate Tyler's motocross shirt. It would be the most difficult but coolest. :rock The button up penguin print shirt would be ok as well.

I think this one will be more popular than the gunmen,

a lot of people came in late on the gunmen and never got the Clint to start so either opted out of the other two. all sold within minutes, all but one lone head and outfit set for tuco lasted more than a few mins actually.

a lot of people out there are still full willing to pay the money for the Blondie but can't get one now.

There will also be the factor of cost, sure a LOT of people are going to want it but when they see the price tag they will change their tune. Not saying its not a hefty chunk of change but when you see the insane damn amount of detail and craftmanship in these you know that Rainman's collectibles are priced this way for a reason, the time alone it must take him blows my mind.

Low edition sizes do not make me like the figures any more, I know know ho damn hard it must be for him to make more than the amount he does. Theres only a few folks working on these afterall.

Not to sound pathetic or like I have my priorities in life mixed up but this really is a dream come true. I remember petitioning on the old Mcfarlane Toys board for years and years trying to get these made as 6 inch. I never dreamed i could own them one day with the caliber of Rainman's art.

Rainman's Tuco is the best collectible related thing I have ever seen in my life, it's actually one of THE MOST impressive things iv'e ever seen to be quite honest.

Back