Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have these figures displayed in a side room, and find myself going in that room just to look at these guys several times a day. Change that awful EB body and these are really a fantastic duo. Individually they are a'aight, but together they really pop off the shelf.

Completely disagree. That suits fits the Enterbay body perfect.

Right. What I meant was the suit fits the EB body perfectly but the body doesn't fit Jules whatsoever. Not for the suit IMO.

It does happen to be perfect for the D.C. though. It's too narrow and the shoulders slope downward which doesn't scream Jules at all to me. I like the way the old school wide shoulder fills the suit. It fits perfectly and gives him a truer to life proportions. The suit isn't as slim as I would've liked it to be and tailored the way it is, it won't be on any body.

When Rainman puttied the connector, if he would have gone maybe an 1/8" more it would have been perfect straight out.

There was that pic of the tweaked head and one of the changes that were seemingly made was the neck was shortened from the original. I wonder why he cut the neck just to re extend it. I guess he made a boo-boo

Yeah, the suit may fit the EB body well, but unfortunately Samuel L. Jackson wasn't an NFL linebacker. I don't think the tailoring is too detrimental to its fit on smaller bodies, though, so long as you keep the broad shoulders.

Right. What I meant was the suit fits the EB body perfectly but the body doesn't fit Jules whatsoever. Not for the suit IMO.

It does happen to be perfect for the D.C. though. It's too narrow and the shoulders slope downward which doesn't scream Jules at all to me. I like the way the old school wide shoulder fills the suit. It fits perfectly and gives him a truer to life proportions. The suit isn't as slim as I would've liked it to be and tailored the way it is, it won't be on any body.

There was that pic of the tweaked head and one of the changes that were seemingly made was the neck was shortened from the original. I wonder why he cut the neck just to re extend it. I guess he made a boo-boo

I agree. The suit looks to much like a modern fit on the enterbay body. The shoulders on the suit are soft and don't give off that wide shoulder to slim waist look Julie had. Just another thing among the list of things that need fixing. I'm still trying to fall in love with this sculpt, but I'm just so disappointed in it to the point where I'm almost annoyed by it. It misses the mark on so many levels beginning with that expression.

Not an argument broski; only a convo :)

I think what you said is one of the bigger problems actually. Jules (in the flick) does have very broad shoulders in the suit; they look padded. Check the scene. He appears about 4' wide from shoulder to shoulder and about 2" thick :lol

It was finally time to give these boys there due! Love em so much! Hope you guys dig it! :peace

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v11s6Kosws&feature=share&list=UU7uEFWAwrbK0nYQ62k8zhAA[/ame]

I wanted to share a couple more new pics and my video of the additions to my Rainman Pulp Fiction custom figure set thanks to Robbie, Pitbull, and Neo Geo!

pulp4_zpsa8f9a2cd.jpg

pulp3_zps781b4721.jpg

pulp_zps2ed6d33d.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qm5650KtxU&feature=share&list=UU85l2w24GKXdTLsaS_5Wd0w[/ame]

Back