Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive always assumed that you know your way around camera since your pics are always good. What do you think of the proportions, mag? It seems from this iPhone pic that the head is a tad big for the body? And can you confirm it's the TTM 21 /16 advanced HT body?

I really didn't have time to check bro, but will do tonight. The body seems to be the TTM21. Like I said it is also padded very well. Feels like a genuine fat figure!:lol

The head does seem a lil' big in these pics but I really just snapped these shots, packed him back up and ran. Tonight should prove to answer more questions.

The head does look Anton big again. I wonder why he keeps making them like this. Maybe not judging correctly for casting shrinkage?

He might have changed a new caster, just like he have changed painters. He never had this problem before, back when he's still working with the old DF studio. Could be why it was slightly late as well. But, I think we better wait and hear what mag have to say, since he's the only one who have it right now.

You have to consider that cell phone cameras have the widest possible lenses and often create lens distortion.

You have to consider that cell phone cameras have the widest possible lenses and often create lens distortion.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned if mag thinks the head is a tad big for the body in hand or not. But from his post, I'm kinda get the vibe that it's a bit too big. Hoping to be proven wrong though.

Unless he's on a Perseus HT body and with the proper flip flops, then I wouldn't be surprised if nobody is gonna bash that look as the TTM 21 isn't the ideal body for that outfit.

Hrm...forgot about the flip flops...RM should've included those for you full set buyers at the least IMO.

I'm mainly curious how big those tshirt / pants are. RM never showed pictures of those on any 1/6 body.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned if mag thinks the head is a tad big for the body in hand or not. But from his post, I'm kinda get the vibe that it's a bit too big. Hoping to be proven wrong though.

It depends buddy. Everybody references Anton as if his head is too big, but I honestly don't have a problem with it at all :dunno

This looks to be no different imo.

Hmm. . .if this figure was upgraded to the larger DAM body, then it might not look so out of scale if posed with the very large EB African American body for Jules. . .

I didn't see this mentioned yet but I just got my H&C set in the mail today but the tracking on his website still says before shipping. I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Hmm. . .thanks for the heads up darth. I've still got that status, but did not order a full set. Be nice to get tracking though. If this isn't delivered within a couple of days I think the PO sends them back when they have the express international shipping with signature confirmation.

It depends buddy. Everybody references Anton as if his head is too big, but I honestly don't have a problem with it at all :dunno

I agree brother I don't think Anton's head is oversized.
His head is huge in real life.

Travoltas head is no different so I can't wait to receive this

I've seen some of the in hand pics when some of you got him, and it never strikes me that Anton's head is too big for the body as well. Maybe it's the dark outfit suit that jules is wearing, giving the slim silhouette illusion thus making the head big.

Hmm. . .if this figure was upgraded to the larger DAM body, then it might not look so out of scale if posed with the very large EB African American body for Jules. . .

But then the outfit might not fit as well on the DAM body. as it was tailored for TT 16/21.

Back