Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We record a new episode tomorrow night. Is there a particular upcoming collectible you want us to discuss? Let us know. :)

on the upcoming episode I give my thoughts on the commander Cody legendary scale bust... If you wanted one and are on the fence go get one now!!

EP08 is up in time for everyone on the east coast to enjoy while being hit with lovely hurricanes!

EP08 is LIVE!

...and has been. For over a month. Whoops.

preorder66_ep08_temp.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP08 "SACKED"
i.e. Pound cake
Recorded 08.18.2011

The Jack Sack returns from his loaf quest & office redecorating in time to join crasis, Empir3 and Jarodimus in a lengthy discussion on the gut sacks of androids with asthma and a Starship Enterprise that costs more than a first car. Listener questions from NurseMidnight (Pyro), Marvin Malkowski Jr and SideswipePrime get some love. For Mad Blender, Press 1.

preorder66_ep08_incoming.jpg

EP08 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

preorder66_ep08_figures.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

preorder66_ep08_enterprise.jpg

As always, thanks for listening!

_____

EP09 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode09_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP09 "FLOODED"
i.e. IRENE, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE??!
Recorded 09.21.2011

Crasis resurfaces after a tremendous flash flood took out a large portion of his collection to join Empir3, Jarodimus and The JackSack for a lively discussion on whole chickens, heartache, Cowboy Curtis wearing Predator Armor, Hulk's savage son, Zakus and Lizard UFO with Lizard. Listener questions from Ronin and NickBot (AKA Deak Starkiller) spark some super cereal discussion. WEESA BAAAAAAAACK!

preorder66_episode09_robitsgiru.jpg

EP09 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

RSS feed

preorder66_episode09_skaartopshelf.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

preorder66_episode09_incomflood.jpg

A moment of silence.

_____

I just came across your show a few days ago, I think you guys do an amazing job, keep it up. :arr

Thanks, Spicymustard! It's always nice to know people are listening out there. :)

EP09 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode09_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP09 "FLOODED"
i.e. IRENE, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE??!
Recorded 09.21.2011

Crasis resurfaces after a tremendous flash flood took out a large portion of his collection to join Empir3, Jarodimus and The JackSack for a lively discussion on whole chickens, heartache, Cowboy Curtis wearing Predator Armor, Hulk's savage son, Zakus and Lizard UFO with Lizard. Listener questions from Ronin and NickBot (AKA Deak Starkiller) spark some super cereal discussion. WEESA BAAAAAAAACK!

preorder66_episode09_robitsgiru.jpg

EP09 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

RSS feed

preorder66_episode09_skaartopshelf.jpg

[email protected]

preorder66_episode09_incomflood.jpg

A moment of silence.

_____

Wow don't know how i missed this till now but this is an absolutely amazing and entertaining podcast guys and make sure to keep this goin for a Very long time and congratulations on your sponsorship from ae as well

Edit..

I was still in the process of listening to your show that i just am finding out about and was over at macrossworld reading a thread for a 1/6 scale Hikaru Ichijo Pilot Outfit thread from a few years ago and seen your podcast advertised in someones signature and looked at the name of the person an it was you,

Like i said i did not know about your show before today and now i am seeing your show everywhere lol !!!

Last edited:
Thanks man :) we appreciate it. How did you find out about us if you don't mind me asking ?

I googled either sideshow or hot toys podcast on a whim, and I think I found your thread on another forum, I can't remember which exactly. So I thought I'd give it a shot, the production value is top notch, and you guys are hilarious to boot, so cheers :duff

Last edited:
EP10 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode10_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP10 "TANGENTS"
i.e. I can't shake him!
Recorded 10.05.2011

As the show hits the double digits Crasis, Empir3 and the JackSack veer off course in an attempt to discuss Hot Toys controversies, Sideshow's peaks under the curtain, a new company taking on Doctor Who and...mecha space pugs...? STAY ON TARGET.

preorder66_episode10_incomK.jpg

EP10 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

RSS feed

preorder66_episode10_figurescg.jpg

[email protected]

preorder66_episode10_robitsozma.jpg

_____

We are going to NYCC this weekend will any of you freaks be there?

No tricks this Halloween... JUST BAD PIZZA!!!

preorder66_episode11_outtakesfuyu.jpg

EP11 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode11_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP11 "PIZZA"
i.e. NO SLICES!
Recorded 10.19.2011

The crew return from New York Comic Con to talk about...cuisine? Kotobukiya amaze with their upcoming statues. Hot Toys reveals big licenses. Sideshow drops a Darth Maul with a Legendary price. Bandai gets Charming. And... NO SLICES.

preorder66_episode11_nycc.jpg

EP11 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode11_topshelf.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode11_figures.jpg

[email protected]

preorder66_episode11_robits.jpg

_____

Ok I know Im behind, but ive listened to Ep. 1 and am currently listening to Ep. 2. Great podcast guys, really cool. I like the various talk between figures and statues and other randomness thrown in for good measure. Really helps my day go by at work and its great to hear people with similar interest to throw their opinions out there.

You got yourself a listener for sure.

* One more thing on the Super Robot Chogokin line, you guys were asking about diecast in the line. They do have diecast, I know this was sort of answered in Ep. 1, but im just saying they do have various diecast parts from joints to feet and legs usually being diecast.

Back