Predarnold Customs: Custom base for Hot Toys Berserker Predator > Page# 4 !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predarnold Customs: HT Classic Predator custom base !!!

New project :
Custom "taller" Classic Predator :
-with new armor on the right thigh
-new biceps armor + "spring" wire
-black lenses
-custom suede pouch and straps
-custom jungle base.
-He is 1/4 of an inch taller than original HT version.

OJK7465.jpg

OJK7468.jpg

OJK7466.jpg

OJK7467.jpg

OJK7470.jpg

OJK7471.jpg

OJK7472.jpg

OJK7473.jpg

Last edited:

More close-up shots:
DSCF1133.jpg

DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1132.jpg

DSCF1135.jpg

DSCF1136.jpg

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1137.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

Wow that paint job and base, the detail, wow that is awesome! Great job :rock

Re: Predarnold Customs: HT "Taller" Classic Predator & Custom jungle base !!!

wow........Amazing, simply the best.

Re: Predarnold Customs: HT "Taller" Classic Predator & Custom jungle base ! Page#3

Oryginal Hot Toys Base vs Custom Jungle Base:

Customvs_Original_Base_HT.jpg

Re: Predarnold Customs: HT "Taller" Classic Predator & Custom jungle base ! Page#3

Very Impressive work on that Base buddy , where did you get the little fallen leaves?

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx Mr. EcKo
Little fallen leaves are made from birch tree seeds.

The birch tree seeds are a nice touch, might have to make one of these for a 1/4 pred I have.
What did you use for the water?

Phenomenal work all around! How did you modify the Classic's height? It looks like the foot pegs are extended a little. Also, looking at that wonderful base and the add on parts to make Classic more P1 has me really hoping for someone to offer an accurate P1 mask for it.

The birch tree seeds are a nice touch, might have to make one of these for a 1/4 pred I have.
What did you use for the water?

I apply 30 thin layers of Vallejo Still Water. Next time I should use one layer of clear resin.

How did you modify the Classic's height? It looks like the foot pegs are extended a little. Also, looking at that wonderful base and the add on parts to make Classic more P1 has me really hoping for someone to offer an accurate P1 mask for it.

I add some Milliput, the epoxy putty to make him taller. It's was very difficult to achieve but now he has better body proportions. More heroic type.

Sculpted legs:
You wouldn't even tell the difference.

DSCF1153.jpg

Back