Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see your collection, all I can think of is "..Wow!..". Great items, coolest setup!
How about weapons? Not a fan?

Thank you very much! :) I do collect blasters too, but only Imperial ones. Thus for now I have 4 E-11 Stormtrooper blasters and a Merr Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial blaster. The E-11 blasters I have are: MR Stormtrooper blaster, Sterling conversion, SDS blaster and Pugman/RS Prop Masters ESB stunt E-11. The MR, Sterling and Merr sonn can be seen below - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

spv9.jpg

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGOBnE66QlU&feature=share&list=UUZZloGltZz3gSNShKBAbakQ[/ame]

I dream of a Scout blaster, Force Pike and a DLT-19 (maybe an MG-34 conversion, I can dream, can't I?) :)

Great stuff!

Dying to get a DLT-19 :) Saw one for sale about 6-7 month ago, made of rubber, but didn't have the budget to pull the trigger :)lol )...

About the eFX PCR - Do have one, bought it on an impulse, without research, and then saw the seam - Well, still can't get over it, so it's still in the box, and I suspect will stay there :(

Great stuff!

Dying to get a DLT-19 :) Saw one for sale about 6-7 month ago, made of rubber, but didn't have the budget to pull the trigger :)lol )...

About the eFX PCR - Do have one, bought it on an impulse, without research, and then saw the seam - Well, still can't get over it, so it's still in the box, and I suspect will stay there :(

Thanks again. In US there is Hyperfirm who makes very cool rubber blasters: E-11 and DLT-19. Pretty accurate, solid, and excellent for trooping.

Besides the US Hyperfirm or the licensed MR E-11, there are a few other options like Doopydoos E-11 blasters, DVH, and others that can be found on FISD. Doopy used to make DLT-19 and maybe one day I'll get one of theirs, no permit/deactivation necessary for that .

Do not worry about the MR/CE/eFX PCR Stormtrooper helmet. If you want to sell it one day, you could do it and not lose any money on it, in fact maybe even getting some extra. It is a very nice display piece (if you get a stand and maybe plaque for it), not 100% accurate, but I consider it the idealized helmet, as it should have looked if SW was in the real universe, not crooked and warped like the screen used ones. That is why I kept it together with the more accurate TK helmets.

Last edited:
Wishing I had picked up the eFX X-Wing helmet. I had seen it for some good prices here and there a while back. I'll just have to sit on the fence and keep my eye open.

Upgraded Laws AT-AT Driver with more accurate hoses from Moncal:

Laws AT-AT Driver helmet & armor 34.jpg

Screen used AT-AT Driver:

lm5s.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much! :) I do collect blasters too, but only Imperial ones. Thus for now I have 4 E-11 Stormtrooper blasters and a Merr Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial blaster. The E-11 blasters I have are: MR Stormtrooper blaster, Sterling conversion, SDS blaster and Pugman/RS Prop Masters ESB stunt E-11. The MR, Sterling and Merr sonn can be seen below - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

spv9.jpg

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGOBnE66QlU&feature=share&list=UUZZloGltZz3gSNShKBAbakQ

I dream of a Scout blaster, Force Pike and a DLT-19 (maybe an MG-34 conversion, I can dream, can't I?) :)

Wow! Killer collection! I LOVE my MR E-11 blaster. That and my ESB Luke Skywalker Lightsaber will be the only constants in my collection.

Wow! Killer collection! I LOVE my MR E-11 blaster. That and my ESB Luke Skywalker Lightsaber will be the only constants in my collection.

Thank you. The MR Stormtrooper blaster is a great iconic piece! Quite accurate and it displays very well! Knowing eFX won't make any more blasters alas, this is a great blaster to have from MR.

Just a curious question......which is my first for the props thread. Bought a MR ESB Vader lightsaber. Unfortunately it didnt come with the COA. Does anyone know where the best place is i might find one. I have posted on some forums but unlike ssc figures,when it comes to props i am a complete newb. Also will this have an impact on future selling rates? (Sorry for large post)

Just a curious question......which is my first for the props thread. Bought a MR ESB Vader lightsaber. Unfortunately it didnt come with the COA. Does anyone know where the best place is i might find one. I have posted on some forums but unlike ssc figures,when it comes to props i am a complete newb. Also will this have an impact on future selling rates? (Sorry for large post)

You can look on Rebelscum forum or RPF for a new COA for sale. Usually licensed props keep their value, but if they are complete with everything then even better. Good luck

Thanks mate. Ive looked on scum. Tried looming on rpf other day so will try again

Back