Play Arts Kai Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that Harley too recently and agree, it looks great!

ACPAKHarley1.jpg

ACPAKHarley2.jpg
ACPAKHarley3.jpg
ACPAKHarley4.jpg
ACPAKHarley5.jpg
ACPAKHarley6.jpg
ACPAKHarley7.jpg

ACAAPAKHarleycomp.jpg

love both Harleys. I wish I would've started the PAK line instead of the DCD/DCC line. I'm too far in to switch now though

I posted a thread in the WTB section a few days ago, looking for a few of the original arkham asylum figures(Batman and Joker) and AC catwoman that may be broken that someone might want to sell for a decent price. I want them for custom purposes. I thought I might post here as well in case someone could point me in the right direction?

I just got the Play Arts Poison Ivy. Here are some photos:

PAKACPoisonIvy9.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy10.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy11.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy12.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy13.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy14.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy15.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy3.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy16.jpg

PAKACPoisonIvy17.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly what these figures have been missing. Please tell me you will be making these available. I would probably buy several.

I love these art kai figure, but the stock rubber cape hold back and restrict the articulation..... After a custom cape mod, the figure can do a lot more dynamic poses, now the figure has much more value to play with.

I do plan to make some more cape for those who need them, just email me at [email protected] for further information

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104541&page=40

Tony

Exactly what these figures have been missing. Please tell me you will be making these available. I would probably buy several.
Yea that's what I like about the Anime styled Superman and Supergirl. They're coming with both cloth and rubber capes :yess:
I love these art kai figure, but the stock rubber cape hold back and restrict the articulation..... After a custom cape mod, the figure can do a lot more dynamic poses, now the figure has much more value to play with.

I do plan to make some more cape for those who need them, just email me at [email protected] for further information

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104541&page=40

Tony
Will be emailing you to see about a custom cape for my PAK Man of Steel then if it's possible :wave his rubber cape really weighs him down and like you said, prevents articulation

Any word on when sideshow will get in the new AC Joker? Shipping date says December. Do they send out shipping notices for items in this price range? I was going to cancel, then reorder after christmas but they're sold out now so I gotta keep the order haha.

Back