<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Predator 2 City Hunter - OMG Photo Review <>

He looks great, passing on him for now due to budget, if he's still available in a few months i may pick him up. Great pics OMG

This turned out a lot better than the proto. The mask looks great, the face is still not right but it's masked all the way for me. The paint job is top notch too. Can't wait for mine.

This turned out a lot better then the proto. The mask looks great, the face is still not right but it's masked all the way for me. The paint job is top notch too. Can't wait for mine.
I can't decide whether paying $220 for just the masked face is worth it or not.

I can't decide whether paying $220 for just the masked face is worth it or not.

For me, the mask is a part of why I love the character so much. Masked holding the spear and spine has been the plan all the time. An accurate face would have been a nice bonus, especially for the price!

Great pics OMG. :rock Everything looks great. Looking forward to this and I just received my 14 day notice from SSC. :woo

WOW looks great! Second one ordered!

For me, the mask is a part of why I love the character so much. Masked holding the spear and spine has been the plan all the time. An accurate face would have been a nice bonus, especially for the price!

Yep :exactly:

Almost everything about the head sculpt looks off but when you put the bio on he looks absolutely stunning.

Armor and bio are a bit dark. That could just be the lighting or something though.

Pretty much my opinion. They definitely improved the Bio mask for the better. Can't wait for this figure.

Oh my g...
tumblr_mdsqw1qVa71rd6819o2_500.gif

It looks awesome, can't wait for mine xD

1912-so-much-win_inline.jpg

Far better than the proto pics and agreed I'd want to display with the helmet on, spear and spine as that is how I remember this guy.

I can't think of a better way to start my 1/6 Predator collection. The paint looks superb. I don't have quite a discerning eye when it comes to the head and mandibles as the others so everything looks great to me.

I'd like to see a size comparison with the DX10.

Something about HT's inability to do mandibles.
Not a fan of the generic face...pass. Stick to my NECA 1/4 scale.

Hmmm. I may yet get this at some point. It looks very good, innaccuracies and all. I love the paintjob on the eyes, a wild beast.

Those masked picks are amazing, I know it ain't exact but I really like the face too. IMO its the best overall p2 representation I have seen, so glad I got this one coming, thank you for fixing the mask hot toys!!!!!! I really hope in hand shots look as good as these, thanks for the pics omg!!!!

It's still lacking at the scultpring department. Body still looks bad. I mean not bad but it is the same standart body all over again. Face is off, but other than that it looks great. Overall it is better than the 1/4 Neca City Hunter.

Back