1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, even though I'm not buying much (which my wallet is thankful for) this event has seen a pretty good range of releases. Really nice to see some Legends characters for those who want them, and re-issues like Maul (and hopefully Dooku) for those who missed them first time around.

Now, how about a Light Side event to give us some heroes? I still need Ezra from Ahsoka to finish off my Rebels crew (at least until we get more of live action Zeb).

I was really hoping for padawan obi and queen Amidala. I wonder if hot toys would give us a throne similar to the boba one? Overall, this is about what I figured would happen.

At this rate the TPM anniversary probably consists of only Padawan Obiwan and normal battle droid with STAP (teased years ago) and that's it and nothing too crazy.

At this rate the TPM anniversary probably consists of only Padawan Obiwan and normal battle droid with STAP (teased years ago) and that's it and nothing too crazy.
I think you are probably 100% correct. We only have 2 phantom menace figures in 10 years and they just redid maul. I doubt we get much, probably similar to the rotj disaster. I could see them doing padme in the red gown and repurposing the boba throne. That’s a very slim chance. Yep, I think padawan obi, a battle droid, and battle droid with stap. That will be it.

I wonder if they'll have anything new tomorrow.

You know, for actual Star Wars Day.

Same, I wonder if they just blew their load during the week because 4th is on a Saturday this week.

If anything, we'll get stuff tonight from HT. I think SS is doing another livestream tomorrow though.

IMG_7045.png

What? Big if True.

Back