• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+5 to Spliff he gave me a great deal on 5 small items and even chucked in an awesome box free of charge as well as a stand, thanks ever so much Spliff!

Also on another note I'm selling Spliff's home address and full name anyone interested?

XD Jokes

+1 CogPaul Bowen Silver Iron Man great sale mate and thanks again would recommend to anyone

Here are some feedback I received via PM:

CogPaul said:
Hi

Thanks for the assistance - could you please add the following feedback:

+1 for matt82 for Bowen Grey Iron Man Statue. Great deal, good communications , speedy delivery, and well packaged.

Cheers

Paul

Dizzyarse said:
Dear Pixeltwin,
I made a purchase form PaulCarson and wanted to post positive feedback on him, but am unable to do so... is this because I am still a newbie and have not posted enough to gain access to this section?
Dizzy

HollandX said:
DarkDaysinVegas was awesome. The highest feedback to him. Everything was packed and shipped with perfect care.

Thank you for your help.

-Mark

j97e1 said:
Hi.
Wanted to let you know in case you want to post it as feedback:

I've purchased a Battle Damaged ED-209 from jstep13.
The deal and communication were fast, and the item/box came in a like new condition -
AAA+++ all the way.

Thank you.

mt24 said:
Hello,

I bought from a forum member here (praxitas) and I've already received a positive feedback from him and I tried to do the same for him.
But when I tried posting it, this message came up:

"mt24, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is there something wrong with my account?
I would also like to open a new WTB thread but the same message came up.
Please advise.

Thanks.

I will be adding these feedback to my next update (Friday hopefully).

Thanks.

:duff

+1 for Avfin for the fast payment on the morty T. glad i was able to help

+1 to The Craw for The Dead subject 805. Great comms and a pleasure to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back