• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for galactiboy for the superb Medicom Jango Fett which arrived in mint condition and very quick!

a HUGE + 1 for nsmpls who sent me (at his cost and free) the 'Book of the Dead' from his Jason 12" figure, now my Evil Ash is complete.

Some members of this board never cease to amaze me with their generosity!

A big big thank you.

+3 for Amin Ko. he pays through bank wire transfers with no problems. if anyone has any questions or concerns with this.. don't be. he is completely trustworthy and it's quite easy. not to mention no paypal fees! :) it only costs $20 for a direct bank transfer! thanks again Amin!

+1 for Darth Loki for a great trade. Worked out perfect for both of us. Thanks!

+1 for Charles Hughey

Good trader, good communication, fast payment, very easy going. Would trade with again anytime. Highly recommended.

Thanks Doug,

GG

+1 for Furious 1.....great smooth transaction...now I have a Wii :D

+2 for Josh for King Greyskull and Cobra Comander

+1 for Bagels for The Babysitter

+1 to YoNoSe. Fast payment, a pleasure to deal with!

+1 Darth Waller for the great Blu-ray discs.

Fast shipping great communication. :banana

+ 3 for Vangeta.

Good communication, fast shipping, very easy going and professional. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Highly recommended.

Thanks Pachoua,

GordonGekko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back