• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE + 1 for callous. above and beyond what I expected.

Equally HUGE +5 for Darkartist. As always, quality work from Josh

a big +1 to Rugby1970!

Thanks a lot for the purchase dude, you rock! The figure will be sent tomorrow.

+1 to uselessminion , awesome guy to deal with , real fast postage , and I know for a fact hes gonna look after my figure.
Awesome transaction ! :rock

Neutral for DouglasMcc. Strung me along for weeks for a GG bust after asking me to hold onto it for him. Needless to say he never paid. This guy is a total waste of time and effort...and he has the feedback rating to prove it!

+1 to My Lord.

your Boba Fett has earned your place among the Einherjar to feast on boar in the halls of Valhalla.

Just to be fair and honest- I too have received pieces from Sideshow that were broken and repaired in the factory. I was the first person to open the box and see the damage on certain pieces. This was the case on my Spiderman Vs. Venom piece in which the finger of venom had been broken off and subsequently poorly reglued on. They really don't care in the factory.

I know Will and I will be the first to admit that he can annoy me sometimes. :lol But I doubt he would intentionally rip anyone off. I think you guys should try and continue to work this out. Sounds like a little miscommunication is going on. Good luck guys.

Just to be fair and honest- I too have received pieces from Sideshow that were broken and repaired in the factory. I was the first person to open the box and see the damage on certain pieces. This was the case on my Spiderman Vs. Venom piece in which the finger of venom had been broken off and subsequently poorly reglued on. They really don't care in the factory.

I know Will and I will be the first to admit that he can annoy me sometimes. :lol But I doubt he would intentionally rip anyone off. I think you guys should try and continue to work this out. Sounds like a little miscommunication is going on. Good luck guys.

Totally agree.

I have been in Jbinny's position and instead of being antagnostic I resolved the problem (assuming the customers is always right).

You should try to resolve it. Giving a negitve a few hours after the problem came to your attention isn't taking the proper steps to resolve the situation.

Totally agree.

I have been in Jbinny's position and instead of being antagnostic I resolved the problem (assuming the customers is always right).

You should try to resolve it. Giving a negitve a few hours after the problem came to your attention isn't taking the proper steps to resolve the situation.

believe me, i wasn't the one doing the freaking out on this one. i actually had to hold the phone away from my ear :lol

btw, i know i overreacted a bit, that's why i deleted the post

HUGE PLUS 1 FOR BANNISTER FOR THE AWESOME GREY HULK!!!!

Thanks. :D

Huge, huge +1 for REEFER SHARK. The Predator 2 was packed incredibly well and shipped super fast. Great, great guy to do business with.

+ p!tu
+ AR-Ballistic

Quick payments and they both let me know as soon as the item got to them. Thanks again guys!:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back