New project 1/6 WED-15-ST68 (WED-15 Septoid Treadwell)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working some OT and haven't been able to take time out for my hobby. So here's a little update. Still needs work.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:clap

Looks great! And so smooth-looking... it has that "high-end factory produced" look to it... very nice!

Thanks you. Sorry the pics are so bad. I don't know why. The camera I have is pretty good. Must be the user.

For some reason I have lost interest in finishing this droid. Mostly it's because I have been working 6 days a week and Sunday i feel I need to spend time with my girl.

One thing I need to do is paint the arm hinges silver of gray like the film. I hate to because the paint will come off when you move the arms. It's not a big deal it's just going to sit behind glass when I'm done.

So all that's left is a bit more painting and weathering and make the arm gadgets and wires.

Finally had some time and I just now finished up all the arm attachments. Repainted the joints gray and the treads are on. The pics wont load for some reason, but will try again. All that's left is detail painting and adding some wires.

The finished pic is fantastic!
You should be very proud of the job you did.
Now I want to see more detail photos.

Out-freaking-standing! You should be real proud of that OT. It's right on par with Dorg's Power Droid. Nice job buddy. Lego's...whouda thunk it?

Back