• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for Hydrobud!!! A GREAT guy and an absolute pleasure to buy from!!! :chew

Thanks to him I scored "The Dead Ornament" at an INCREDIBLE price!!! DEF a great seller!!!

Thanks a TON Al!!!

+1 for Warrior Alien .... greta to deal and great communication . im glad i was able to help you with your Dead Collection

A BIG +1 FOR LES WALKER! Thanks again Les for the GREAT deal on the boxed Hot Toys Apollo Creed figure, and the loose "uncapped" Kurgan head from Highlander! The "Figuremaster" strikes again! :D

A BIG +1 for kngfu! Thanks Michael for the GREAT deal for the loose and complete DC Direct 13" Robin figure! Another awesome transaction with you! :D I hope to buy again from you soon (The Flash and Aquaman DC Direct 13" figures).

+1 to v1101011 for the quick payment and great communication. Thanks!

+1 to thx1964 another fast payer and great person to deal with. Thank You!

Big +1's for:

RICEaRONI

johnautobot

For qwik payments :chew

+1 for s_bennett for being a generous person and sending me something I was looking for.

+12 for Toy Anxiety. Bought a bunch of parts over the last few weeks and the service was great as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back