• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
updated. :)

No feedback to post yet, but I have a quick question. I understand for every item bought from someone they get a +1, but as far as the buyer is concerned, if they purchase say 3 items, but send one payment for them, do they get +3 or just +1?

I believe it applies both ways.....they are purchasing 3 items and would get a +3 (even if they sent one payment). I will double check with Marc though.

updated. :)

I believe it applies both ways.....they are purchasing 3 items and would get a +3 (even if they sent one payment). I will double check with Marc though.

I had the same sort of question. I recently bought 4 comics of Nick for ~$60. I just put down a +1, but wasn't sure if it should have been a +4.

Last edited:
I had the same sort of question. I recently bought 4 comics of Brett (I think that's his username) for ~$60. I just put down a +1, but wasn't sure if it should have been a +4.

It is confusing. I know I have wondered the same thing. I'll ask Pixletwin and get back with an answer. I'm sure there are many people who have only received a +1 in the past who could have gotten more.

Thanks for looking into it for us Jen. And your doing a great job keeping the feedback updated. :D Keep it up. :duff

It has been decided that if there are multiple items involved, the buyer and seller get points for all items. So if Joe purchases 3 figures from Sam, both Joe and Sam get a +3 if the transaction goes well.

This applies to all items (comic books, dvds, videogames, etc...)

:duff
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back