• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to newcollector for fast payment and a smooth transaction

+5 to Reinhardt for the awesome Hellboy goodies! Now here my fellow freaks, is one hell of an awesome guy who has blown me away with his kindness. Definitely one of the people who make this board a great community. Thanks again! :duff

+1 lforigno

for an awesome replica Two-face coin. Fast shipping and great communication. Always a pleasure to deal with.

+1 for GordonGekko for a great trade experience and for all around being an awesome member to this community!

Many thanks, Brother!

+5 to Reinhardt for the awesome Hellboy goodies! Now here my fellow freaks, is one hell of an awesome guy who has blown me away with his kindness. Definitely one of the people who make this board a great community. Thanks again! :duff

thank you!!! so kind of you Jen!

+1 to lord-22 for super fast payment!

+1 to 8 Immortal Master for completing my collection!
:chew:fireworks

Acidburn never gave me positive feedback....cheers mate.

+1's to EndIessRAlN and Staps1138 for kwik payment, thanks guys!

+1 to Toyanxiety... great dealer to buy loose parts from. Great prices and very fast shipping (ordered Friday, arrived today) :rock

+1 to ProgMatinee for buying Clone Kenobi Body!!

+2 to knucklefunger for buying Punisher Stands Decals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back