• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
updated...........and for entry into the PANTHEON OF WORTHY you now need 50 or more positive transaction (where as before I was being a hard ass and making you have OVER 50).

So I welcome three new members into this very prestigious club. :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Seaward

sladesuperagent

venakin skywalker​

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

+5 for ripper_joe77

he hooked me up with a great price on an iron man MARK II,MARK III, and some HT accessories. honest seller and nice guy!:banana

+1 for Teemu for Statler and Waldorf...

Thanks!

+2 for small_studios (2 Terminator sculpt repaints) I am just impressed with his communication and amazing work.

I highly recommend!

Thanks Josh. :)

Many thanks to the following great buyers
Mah45 2+
abake 1+
joebiwan 2+
beeshaw 1+

+5 for ripper_joe77

he hooked me up with a great price on an iron man MARK II,MARK III, and some HT accessories. honest seller and nice guy!:banana

+5 back at ya Mr FUNNYSHOES

Glad you enjoyed your items. I hope to do business with you again.

Let me know if you still want TDK Joker.

+1 for Incurable Collector. Received Snake Eyes in good condition. Fast Turnaround and delivery.

Oh Man I didnt know we were giving feedback to dealers like Joe(Mista305) here too. In That case then:

+7 for Mista305 for HT Joker, HT Bank Robber Joker, HT TDK Batman, HT OC Batman, Batpod and HT Iron Man III. ALso HT Two Face.

He has always had great communication, and has a great pre order policy. Excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back