• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Cocoboloboy. Thanks for selling me the true-type. Look forward to ordering some shelves soon!!

+11 to Patient Zero for selling me 10 Sideshow stands and including an extra accessory he found from a previous deal :rock

+1 to BlindVoyeur for the excellently tailored Joker pants :rock

+1 to Verbal21 for speedy payment on Hot Toys Rambo II

+1 to Kryptothedawg for great communication and fast payment, Enjoy Robocop dude!

++2 to Kain4521 for a perfect transaction. Purchased the Sideshow Exclusive Ventress and Sideshow Exclusive Plo Koon . Great communication and super fast shipping to Canada. Thanks dude :peace

+1 for Darth Snoopy! Hooked me up with a DC Direct 13" Supergirl and everything about it went as smooth as silk! Top notch!

+1 Mando . Purchased the Sideshow Stormtrooper from him. Great communication and super fast shipping. Thanks dude :peace

Last edited by a moderator:
A very big +1 to Mesa!

Fast shipper and a great deal on the Morgul Lord LSB.

+1 for River Man for selling me a Kit Fisto. Fast shipping and great communication, not to mention a great deal.

Luis

+1 for Luis138

Thanks Luis, it was nice dealing w/ you dude. Great buyer!

+11 for Galacticboy, nice to deal with as always. :banana

Mods:
As much as I like to get positive feedbacks, I firmly believe it should be a +1 per transaction. I think multiple +'s for the same transaction could potentially falsely inflate someones feedback. For instance, say someone new to the forums sold 20 marbles, he gets a +20. Now as a buyer I look at his feedback, +20 looks decent so I go with the seller. His +20 is not really indicative of his selling behavior. I think people should have to work hard for feedback. Maybe even make a + 3-5 limit for per transactions. This is just my 2 cents. :peace

+11 for Galacticboy, nice to deal with as always. :banana

Mods:
As much as I like to get positive feedbacks, I firmly believe it should be a +1 per transaction. I think multiple +'s for the same transaction could potentially falsely inflate someones feedback. For instance, say someone new to the forums sold 20 marbles, he gets a +20. Now as a buyer I look at his feedback, +20 looks decent so I go with the seller. His +20 is not really indicative of his selling behavior. I think people should have to work hard for feedback. Maybe even make a + 3-5 limit for per transactions. This is just my 2 cents. :peace

I agree 100%. It should be per transaction, not per item. In that case someone could buy a lot like PZ stated and be in The Pantheon of the Worthy overnight.

Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back