Mysterious Batman Begins Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was watching a documentary on Batman begins and noticed an awesome figure/collectible in the background. I've never seen it before and was wondering if anyone know what it was?
mysteriousbatmancollectible.jpg

yea the begins suit to me is probably the most iconic suit used in the movies thus far. and looks like it actually came right out of the comics. after all my watchings, I prefer BB over TDK. Don't get me wrong both are great and I LOVE Heath's joker, but I prefer BB and just wish that BB got half the merch as TDK did.

But please lets not turn this into a which is better thread from my above statement. I just want/wish we had more great collectibles from BB that's all :peace

That statue looks pretty nice, indeed.
And I agree with Gipetto0812. I wish there were more BB products that didn't completely stink.

I was hoping in the back of my mind that I somehow missed a ultra rare and very nice awesome mix media statue and would try to track it down. Now my hopes are crushed.

I agree with you Steve !
I love BATMAN BEGINS way more than TDK.
It's more about Batman thats why i like it more.

TDK is too heavy on the Joker. Heath was awesome as the Joker, but I was never a big fan of Joker.

I actually find the Joker a more interesting character than Batman so in that sense I like TDK more. But if based purely on the Batman elements of it, Begins wins hands down. Better costume and more interesting characterisation (both movies had ridiculous line delivery so come out even: "Where are the other drugs?" and "This city...just showed you...etc etc" literally ruined their respective scenes for me).

Begins is the better movie, marginally for me

I think so too. It got everything down practically perfect. I just get really hyped up for the Dark Knight, but when I actually think about it, Begins is a better representation of Batman. And I still say to this day that when I walked out of TDK it wasn't what I was expecting.

Back