my Sovereign skins people

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I got a message on your eBay page saying a tracking number is sent after 10 days of auction (which it wasn't).

yes what about terminator tech noir jackets?... ive sent you multiple messages from ebay and you never reply.

I got my 08 skins a long time after. they are great loved and used them all and I knew they would be needed for unexpcted things. Wish i had got more. sigh. i should get in the cue.

Gattack I never got my jacket yet either, this was one i bought off ebay a month ago. he said it shipped so im just waiting fingers crossed...

I'd be down for 2 sets of regular arms and 1 set of legs if these are trickling out...

Last edited:
Hello mate i paid you for some sleeves over a year ago. I have da pms from you sayin you recieved the payment. If you get in touch i can tell you what i ordered

Do you got enough in stock?
Realy want some more sleeves,Shawn.
Can you please reply to my last PM.

I don't have any more right now, sorry.

Hello mate i paid you for some sleeves over a year ago. I have da pms from you sayin you recieved the payment. If you get in touch i can tell you what i ordered

Stu, send me a PM. I don't have your info on my spread sheet.

Back