My Showroom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Me gusta mucho!! El azul y la luz son muy lindo. Tienes un collecion muy preciosa.

Now back to English!
I was wondering what is the depth of your shelves? You seem to have more than enough room for the big pieces so I'd like to know for when I build my setup.

Awesome Grand Opening; Figendio; I Apologize for not being able to make it, the TSA had me on a no Fly List, since I am Colossus I kept setting off the metal detector :lol:lol:lol.

Excellent Collection and Display; Figendio, Excellent

:rotfl

Thank you very much for your comments, people!!!!!!
I am very happy to know your opinions, the opinions of people like you who share my hobby!!!

Last week i received my lovely Neytiri Maquette statue!!!! I've been waiting a long time since it was announced and finally I finally have this treasure in my showroom!!!

2z6dlyt.jpg

with another different lighting:

11b517b.jpg

It´s a impressively and beautiful!!!!!

10cupgn.jpg

1zc3ko5.jpg

fka0ex.jpg

This is astonishingly beautiful. It inspired me a lot! When I eventually move to bigger apartment/house I am SO turning a room into a showroom. This just proves my point that room like this is the only way how to do our collections rigt.

Back