My Grail Piece is Finally Home :D!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need to hit him with a can of air, he is very slightly dusty in parts but I ran out of air and did not want to wait to take pics :) anyways, here he is! THE HULK!!!!:

Hulk01.jpg

Hulk02.jpg

Hulk03.JPG

Hulk04.JPG

HULK tried to smash his Box prison after I released him :monkey2

Hulk_Box_01.JPG

Hulk_Box_02.JPG

Thanks again Jason for the awesome piece :rock :rock!

Thank man, and yes anyone on the fence about this statue should get one, even if you have the Grey version, you just have to have the Green Version too! :rock

I have the green Hulk PF as well. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

He is one heavy SOB!

I got a very fair deal I think, 750 shipped to good old Canada ( plus the UPS brokerage/customs duties, damn UPS :rolleyes:!) .

My UPS fees cost me 90 bucks. lol Duties for that piece were insane!

That price isn't bad at all.

I love how commanding he is. Sometimes he gets in the way though.

Everytime I am making my rounds cleaning my room I always get clocked by his fist...

:lol I'll make sure to watch out for that right of his when cleaning :D

I paid the UPS fees over the phone with my credit card so I have yet to find out how much I paid. At the time the UPS lady could not give me a final confirmed figure, so I'm guessing I paid at least 90 if not more dollars to get him across into Canada, but I have no regrets. I love my HULK :inlove

This is the Grail of Grails, dude, Reg or Ex., you cant go wrong with him..!!!!

Congrats on becomming one of the 1000 who own the greatest Hulk statue ever made.

Also, great investment...The Green Hulk Pf's prices have skyrocket recently....

:rock:rock:rock

Congrats on the acquisition!

As a fellow canuck, I know how much it hurts to get these larger pieces shipped across the border, but this one is definitely worth it.

Its my firm belief that this piece is so cool that you need both Grey and Green.

:lol

The box was dinged up a bit in the corners when he left, but not that bad!!! I'm glad he arrived safe though! Thanks for your patience during the sale and congrats on your new grail !!

Thanks guys, I really, really love this piece! Reinhardt, yes I did pick up the Thing PF as well. Praxitas it's all good, I'm not too worried about the box, I think it possibly got bad handling while it was in transit that caused the damage. But I'm never selling him so it's not a big deal not having a mint box. I'm just glad the statue arrived in good condition.

It's funny I got into this line a little over a month ago and already I have quite a few of them. In the beginning I was only going to purchase Hulk, Cap, Spidey...but now I have HULK, Cap, Spidey, Wolveine, Thing, and I will have Goblin and IM very soon :chew:chew!

Thanks guys, I really, really love this piece! Reinhardt, yes I did pick up the Thing PF as well. Praxitas it's all good, I'm not too worried about the box, I think it possibly got bad handling while it was in transit that caused the damage. But I'm never selling him so it's not a big deal not having a mint box. I'm just glad the statue arrived in good condition.

It's funny I got into this line a little over a month ago and already I have quite a few of them. In the beginning I was only going to purchase Hulk, Cap, Spidey...but now I have HULK, Cap, Spidey, Wolveine, Thing, and I will have Goblin and IM very soon :chew:chew!

SIM or regular IM?

How much did you pay for Spidey? I want him.

Back