My custom-made Joker's Interrogation Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS ALOT for everyone's comments and appreciations!!

Hi batman79, wow... your diorama looks much more nicer and movie-accurate compared to mine! :horror:horror

GREAT JOBS!!!

Please don't say that man. Yours is awesome too! Everyone has a different spin. We all do it because we are all fans and inspired by it. Like the new dio also very cool!

Thanks batman 79 and Salvatore for your appreciations....

Here is something in return..

Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you?
ResizeofPicture023-1.jpg

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object...
ResizeofPicture007-7.jpg

You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun.
ResizeofPicture021-4.jpg

I don't think so... I'm IRONMAN, the Merchant of Death!!
ResizeofPicture033-5.jpg

ResizeofPicture037-2.jpg

PREPARE TO DIEEEE!!!
ResizeofPicture047.jpg

ResizeofPicture048-2.jpg

ResizeofPicture052-1.jpg

Oh Yeah...??
ResizeofPicture058-2.jpg

I think we have a change in situation here...HahahAhAehehehEheAhaHAEHa...
ResizeofPicture059-2.jpg

ResizeofPicture063-1.jpg

So, what will it be??

Will Ironman kill the hanging Joker??
ResizeofPicture067-1.jpg

Or he will be held hostage by the robbery Joker?
ResizeofPicture065-2.jpg

ResizeofPicture069.jpg

Thanks for viewing folks!

Ironman will take out the hanging Joker and the Bank Robber Joker will take himself out becuase Ironman is metal and the bullet will just bounce back at him...

I love the table, lamp, lighting system on the interrogation room and i love the metal bars and clock for the rooftop!

where did you get the clock?

I love the table, lamp, lighting system on the interrogation room and i love the metal bars and clock for the rooftop!

where did you get the clock?

Thanks mate!

I hate to disappoint you but it's all 100% made from papers and cardboards.

Those are not metal bars, I just used aluminium foil to wrap around a plastic board to make it look like metal...

As for the clock, its just a printout... :naughty

Ok stupid question but here goes: When Batman starts going postal on Joker in the interrogation room, he puts a chair under the door to prevent Gordon or any cops from coming in and interfering. Ok.. but there's two doors. How come no one attempts to come through the second door!?

Ok stupid question but here goes: When Batman starts going postal on Joker in the interrogation room, he puts a chair under the door to prevent Gordon or any cops from coming in and interfering. Ok.. but there's two doors. How come no one attempts to come through the second door!?

Don't ask questions!! :mad:

it wasn't in the script :monkey3

That door wasn't a mean to get inside, but just a small room connected to the interogation one 8)

Back