Morbo's customs and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would start to share some of my custom figures.
not the best in the world, but I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them. :D

To start with, here is Jason Statham as Frank Martin aka The Transporter.

repainted loading toys head
Saturday Toys suit
HT true type body
HT black gloves

SL732334.jpg

SL732336.jpg

SL732342.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Hicks, yeah, I repainted them both.

I'm starting to learn how to gradually build up the skin tone in layers instead of just doing one colour. Dutch took about five coats to get a good skin tone, then some dry brushing to add a slightly pinker tone to his cheeks, and a very thin wash of black and brown for the stubble.
the factory paint on the loading toys head was almost yellow in colour, I couldn't stand it! :lol

Great job, have you ever tried using dry pastels? I haven't done any painting in awhile but when I was I did have good results with pastels.

There was a tutorial on it I had found and I will post the link if I can find it again.

The dead tactical containment operator repaint work in progress.

With the Thriller Michael Jackson figure coming I decided to repaint the greenie meanie..
more blood and shading to be added in the mouth, (I'm leaving the tongue out by the way), and a gloss coat.
I have a suit I can shred and make bloody, so that next after I finish the painting.
Hope you guys like him do far....

SL732429.jpg

SL732431.jpg

SL732432.jpg

SL732433.jpg

Wolverine.

it's the marvel studios head, repainted on a TT body. The claws are from the same figure, and I carved out the knuckles on the hands and glued them on. they didn't work as well as I hoped for though.:monkey2

SL732440.jpg

SL732439.jpg

SL732435.jpg

Commando playing on my Ipod! :lol

thanks Morbach. I've only just started to get into painting. I only have three brushes and no green or blue paints. I really need to get some more supplies. :eek:

I've finished painting now, and I'm surprisingly pleased with how it's turned out. Phew!

SL732450.jpg

SL732454.jpg

SL732457.jpg

SL732455.jpg

Back