Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of bad new regarding D-arts Sigma. Looks like they're having trouble engineering his articulation as his size is putting straing on the joints. So it's likely they'll just release him as a zero figure. (basically a statue with no articulation)

Also, you may be wondering what happened to D-Arts Sigma. He wasn't forgotten about, but there is some trouble in engineering land as the joints pose a problem given his size. He's not forgotten, but expect him to be released as a D-Arts Zero.

https://www.tomopop.com/toy-fair-20...ations-d-arts-29045.phtml#PCtWmuxjuMq0puSa.01

A bit of bad new regarding D-arts Sigma. Looks like they're having trouble engineering his articulation as his size is putting straing on the joints. So it's likely they'll just release him as a zero figure. (basically a statue with no articulation)

https://www.tomopop.com/toy-fair-20...ations-d-arts-29045.phtml#PCtWmuxjuMq0puSa.01

Darn. It's cool that we're still getting him, but I'm surprised they can't figure it out. I guess it would be too expensive to use a stronger plastic or abs for the joints. Well, I'll take what I can get.

Epic Fails. Yet again, no sigma for me.

Odd though, you'd think they would figure out a way to make it work.
Look at Nappa for example. He's pretty big, and his joints seem to work just fine.

then again....
it might be possible to ADD joints on my own....

Hopefully they'll work something out. I guess that means the Ride Armor isn't likely as an articulated figure either :(

That's a huge mistake; articulation is one of the things that makes these figures so great! Dynamic poses that other MegaMan figures couldn't pull off...

Some interesting announcements from PAX East: https://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/22/mega-man-25th-anniversary-news-from-capcoms-pax-east-panel/

img5355thumb.jpg

bah. statues. D-arts superior.

Not to mention the poses aren't iconic to me in that statue... Easy pass for me :)

That's a given, but there's always room for more Mega Man pieces in my collection.

They mention a new collectible figure being sold at comic con. I wonder what it will be.

If it's a D-Arts i'm predicting an exclusive ride-armor. They previewed that mock-up in the same display as Sigma months ago.

Not to mention the poses aren't iconic to me in that statue... Easy pass for me :)

If it's a D-Arts i'm predicting an exclusive ride-armor. They previewed that mock-up in the same display as Sigma months ago.

That would be awesome, but being sold at comic con...aka a comic con EX, has me thinking it will be a variant of a figure we already have. They've shown a black colored Zero at several conventions. My guess, it's that.

That would be awesome, but being sold at comic con...aka a comic con EX, has me thinking it will be a variant of a figure we already have. They've shown a black colored Zero at several conventions. My guess, it's that.

Most probobly right. Makes the most sense.

Back