Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kids love the VCD's I have in my room. They always get a big smile when I tell them that they're imported from Japan. I like the Ewoks myself and never had an issue with them.

wickettl6.jpg

Hopefully you can mess around with the hood a bit. I dunno, I'm kinda on the fence with this one as he isn't nearly as nice as Yoda.

Thanks for that link Krayt. Wicket looks awesome can't wait to get this guy to display with the Endor troops. I kinda wish they would make more small characters if Sideshow isn't going to tackle them. I'd love a Jawa, ewoks, ugnaughts, prequel yoda, hell i'd even take Teek from the Ewok movies.:chew

Doesn't look bad... I wish he was more articulated, but I guess w/sculpted fur there wasn't a lot they could do.

I love Wicket and Ewoks, have since I was a 5 year old kid seeing it in the theaters... so I'll probably cave and get one.

My woman likes cute ^^^^ and she likes this, so it's a xmas 2008 present for her.(hopefully i can find a deal about then)

Either overseas pictures are late, or this is unprecidented, I got a 7-10 day notice for this guy :rock Usually it's like over a month after overseas pics emerge before U.S. gets them.

If you remember in the beginning everyone was trashing the yoda when it first came out and when in hand pics came out everyone was praising it. This will probably be the same case.

I think opinions on Wicket will stay the same, I think the negative opinons are underwhelmed by this being basically a holo, minimally articulated roto figure where Yoda was almost an action figure.

I think opinions on Wicket will stay the same, I think the negative opinons are underwhelmed by this being basically a holo, minimally articulated roto figure where Yoda was almost an action figure.

Yoda's legs didn't even move, Wicket actually has more articulation.

i didn't read this entire thread, but does anyone know the little person that played wicket, Warwick Davis was also willow? :D

willow1.jpg

Last edited:
i didn't read this entire thread, but does anyone know the little person that played wicket, Warwick Davis was also willow? :D

willow1.jpg

This is a nerd board. Not only do we know that, we also know 20 other big name movies where he was one of the 'little' characters.

I've seen him in Stevenage town centre a couple of times over the years (not something I'm proud of... being in Stevenage that is... not seeing W Davies) he's been in pantomine there loads of times over the years, he might even live locally, I'm not sure.
He does pantomime every year somewhere in the UK.
05MiltonKeynes.jpg

06Manchester.jpg

Back