Medicom Toy Exhibition 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i agree but I really want them to make dillenger depp from the new public enemies movie.

ha! i happened to see the damn movie like 5 times in my lifetime his costume is burned into my mind... lol

Likewise, I had the old McF Ichabod and Ed Scissorhands on my desk for quite a few years, he just jumped out at me... have to admit I'm not liking this version much from that pic... but he may be a grower!

I'm just so excited about Kaneda, I've read AKIRA about 5 times and he looks great, the first Medi version was a grail of mine for years, I totally gave up on getting it... thank god I did! I just sooooo wished Medi did vehicles cos his bike would look mondo shweet in 1/6th!

Exiting! Kaneda Shintaro from Akira! Kaoru from NGE! A 1/6 scale Maschinen Krieger with pilot! C-3PO and R2-D2... My poor wallet! Time to cancel some of my other orders!

Likewise, I had the old McF Ichabod and Ed Scissorhands on my desk for quite a few years, he just jumped out at me... have to admit I'm not liking this version much from that pic... but he may be a grower!

I'm just so excited about Kaneda, I've read AKIRA about 5 times and he looks great, the first Medi version was a grail of mine for years, I totally gave up on getting it... thank god I did! I just sooooo wished Medi did vehicles cos his bike would look mondo shweet in 1/6th!

They DO make vehicles:) They're making a 1/6 Cyclone for Kamen Rider! I just hope this Kaneda figure isn't as exclusive as the other one.

They DO make vehicles:) They're making a 1/6 Cyclone for Kamen Rider! I just hope this Kaneda figure isn't as exclusive as the other one.

Yeah, Jun just told me that over on OSW... part of me didn't want to hear it... if a Medi figure is $180 how much will his freakin ride be, doesn't bear thinking about... or perhaps it does.:confused:
That Kamen bike looks amazing BTW!

Akira is cool too.

They had an Akira figure there? Where? All I saw was Kaneda. ;)

I hope they do a 1/6 Immigrant too....although Medi isn't known for their vehicles if they do make it I'll get it even if it costs me $300

real cool figures. real cool.:cool:

the Akira looks great, they kick ass at anime figures.

I pray every night that Medicom will do The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya figures.

Agreed! There are very little good representations of Kaneda's bike. I have the Bandai 'Kaneda's Bike' set, which is roughly 1/8 I think. Very nice. It's die cast with plastic parts that can be removed.

Where the hell is the Dragon Ball Z stuff!!??....Man,I need a SS Vegeta!!!:banghead::sick

I know man !
tsoul2000-vegeta.jpg

I Want vegeta so bad !
Please medicom keep making this line !
we need them all even the vilans

Prob around $390 USD........
lolz...we gotta stop discussing the same thing in two different forums :lol

Yeah, it's makin me feel a bit schizo, I'm gonna hit the sack now anyways, cheers for the heads up!

I saw Asuka Langley's leg in one of those pics. Where's the pic of Asuka?

I love that mech with figure inside, great idea. :clap

The two-face kinda blows though, pretty cheesy looking. :(

Back