medicom 08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really blown away by young Indy. From the sculpt to the expression to the outfit, that figure is perfect. Only thing missing is the Cross of Coronado, but I'm sure he'll have it.

These are some great looking pieces. A few years ago I would have gone nuts for them...

They certainly have the Medicom look to them but now I tend to prefer the Hot Toys scale and look more...

I'll probably grab Sweeny Todd (To complete the Medicom Johnny Depp line) and Young Indy. The Young Indy looks especially good... makes me sad thinking about River Phoenix though.

i dont know if that another snake though the vest looks different,but it doesnt look like it has any other differences, though they did do a good job with the 3 different ones on their snake eater run.

The whole Octocamo colour is different. This one is Olive Green, like the UDF exclusive given with the MGS4 UK LE. The vest is Khaki. Can't wait!!

Loving the Han and Ghostbuster Kubs!

Joker is pretty rough, as is Wayne, but I like Bats.

Piccolo !!!!

Yes, that Piccolo kicks some serious ass. DBZ is a guilty pleasure. Crap stories, and fights that can last an entire season. Let me growl at you while I build up this huge ass energy ball, in which point you're wondering why the other character doesn't just attack at this point. Silly series, but it grows on you unfortunately. I may get into this line...one day once I take care of a few orders.

Is it strange to want something that you don't know the character's background, name, or property it comes from?

no, I picked up medi's mushishi before I know anything about it, it just looked very cool. then I found out about the anime and comic it was based afterwards. (highly recommened, BTW) same with fullmetal alchemist. Didn't watch or read any of them before I picked up ed and al.

Is it strange to want something that you don't know the character's background, name, or property it comes from?

looking at your sig I cant help but wonder what medicom can do with american cartoon license. :D They almost have all the right base bodies for venture bros'. skinny code geass lelouch body for dr venture, the 2 brothers, monarch, and the huge kenshiro body for brock samson.

looking at your sig I cant help but wonder what medicom can do with american cartoon license. :D They almost have all the right base bodies for venture bros'. skinny code geass lelouch body for dr venture, the 2 brothers, monarch, and the huge kenshiro body for brock samson.

:horror that is the coolest idea i have ever heard for the use of a medicom body

Man, if Hot Toys or Medicom made Futurama figures with clothing, and well articulated in 1/6 scale I would lose it!

Back