Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed non-subscription order for Shadow Beast, Bow, and Tytus and mine shipped UPS. I think I clicked on a drag down bar and manually selected UPS if memory serves me.

ugh... HATE Unbelievably Slow Poor Shipping.
Anything i get sent VIA them gets diverted all over the country, then sat upon by jabba the hutt before arriving at me.

here come the pics.

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

yeah, the shadow beast is awesome. Bow is alright. i wrapped the quiver sling around his arm though. i don't like the around the neck look.

here's the pixel dan King Hsss review.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GBBuBjvCbbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That Shadow Beast looks awesome, Craw!! Wonder if I should get him or Gygor, as I need more animal characters.

Anyhow, I took some pics of my current MOTUC figs today (please excuse the big pics). Will definitely be getting Beast Man soon, and *hopefully* Man-At-Arms. Stratos would be cool, too :).

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

Interestingly enough, I'm not as big a fan of Mer-Man's 200X head as I thought I'd be. It's cool, but the 80's version looks little more like those classic menacing sea monsters. The modern one doesn't give off as cool a vibe.

Hi, Is there any chance that the NA Era will get some love sometime in the next year?

Going by the timeline ending in 2017, we may need to start seeing at least 2 (preferably 3) NA figures per annum,and so far theres no one for 2011.

And Optikk is such a superb Figure,we are looking forward to what else the 4H can do with this under appreciated era.

A member of the Galactic Protectors will be in the 2011 monthly slot line!

So the remaining last 4 monthly slots will have a boring NA Character

any more than 1 NA figure per year is FAIL!

Last edited:
Not to much of a fan of the Shadow Beast. Gonna try and sell it off for $45 which would cover:

Figure
Shipping
Paypal Fee's
Tracking Number

Back