Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

Very cool choice of display with Scarecrow.

33.jpg

That is just plain magnificent.​

Looks great man! I loved seeing the updates...it seems to have grown quite a bit in a short time (TWSS). Or am I just :cuckoo:?

The Coco shelves are fantastic and I'd love to do that to my room!

Congrats man! Really looks great and all your time and effort has paid off.

..maybe not the best ever:lol..but it's one of the best i have seen in a while and it made the figure 100 times more appealing to me:)gah:)

THanks again. You should treat yourself to one. :D

Great Stuff as always Mag, Congrats my Friend

Thanks big C.

wow mag, you have a really solid collection. Really really nicely put together.

It'll be cool to see how you change around all the batman shelves when you get another scarecrow in there.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting things more organized once I get Scarecrow and a few others. But it will really come down to the two detolfs. My wife doesn't know yet, but they are inevitable. Especially with all the things I hope to acquire in the next year or two. ;)

Awesome displays and set up! Classy all the way :rock

____ing awesome place.

All the display are great especialy the scarecrow one

Very cool choice of display with Scarecrow.

Thanks guys! It's a great place to hang out. :)

And I'm glad you all like the Scarecrow display. There are a couple things about it that bug me, but your positive votes are are helping to put those concerns to rest.

That is just plain magnificent.

:cool:

Looks great man! I loved seeing the updates...it seems to have grown quite a bit in a short time (TWSS). Or am I just :cuckoo:?

The Coco shelves are fantastic and I'd love to do that to my room!

Congrats man! Really looks great and all your time and effort has paid off.

Actually, there's only about 10 figures that weren't in my original posts. But things are rearranged quite a bit.

Thanks for the kind words. :1-1:

P.S. Sorry it's taking me so long to respond to your PM. :panic:

Re: Maglor’s Menagerie (Updated on page 67)

Eduard is incredible figure by mcfarlane,awesome collection:panic::hi5:

Actually, there's only about 10 figures that weren't in my original posts. But things are rearranged quite a bit.

Thanks for the kind words. :1-1:

P.S. Sorry it's taking me so long to respond to your PM. :panic:

:impatient: Thought maybe I'd offended you or something. :lol

Regarding the collection, as I looked through it again, I think for me it was seeing them on the wall with Coco's shelves. Presents them kind of all together. I'm also used to seeing them in a single shot format as it's been awhile since I've viewed your entire collection.

Seeing your storage place fightens me. It reminds me of the fact that I ran out of storage space a loooong time ago. Never really had much display space to begin with... :) Dicisions must be made.

Love coco's corner. Great figures, great shelves, awesome way of displaying the collection.

Eduard is incredible figure by mcfarlane,awesome collection

Thanks, I love him too! :hi5:

:impatient: Thought maybe I'd offended you or something.

Stil haven't replied. :slap

I love this picture.

Thanks Allison. :)

The figures are slowly taking over your room.

:panic: I know! My wife says it makes me look like a crazy person! When I say I disagree, she says that's because I'm comparing myself to a group of people called "Sideshow FREAKS"! :lol

Seeing your storage place fightens me. It reminds me of the fact that I ran out of storage space a loooong time ago. Never really had much display space to begin with... :) Dicisions must be made.

Love coco's corner. Great figures, great shelves, awesome way of displaying the collection.

Thanks! :)

I would like to see your collection all together some day. :)

My Bruce Wayne WIP.

P1130443.jpg

P1130444.jpg

P1130445.jpg

It's on a TTL body (which I really like)

I'm using the shirt from what we refered to in the Inception thread as the "Stark Suit 2". The patterns is pretty damn close to screen accurate. So with this tie:

CIMG2477.jpg

And some careful futzing with the above pose I think I'm gonna be very pleased with this Bruce Wayne on a budget. :)

I need to get the suit sometime, does it come with the shoes as well.

I have a BW bash also but it's completely opposite of yours right now.

The one I have came with the shoes yes. It was a complete suit. I just swapped out the shirt.

How is yours opposite?

:lol You can congratulate me when I get the head. :D

Back