Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well banning a member doesnt help.Change IP address,new nick,there ya go...

In addition, addition remarks saying 'I know where you live' here or on his profile will not help the situation.

Obviously we all want Jun to get either his items back or the Sparrow figure he was promised but threats and remarks like that will just make things worse than they are already.

What an f'n buzz kill :moon

P.S.......I know where you live :cool:

I hope this works out for you Jun and while I hate this happening to anyone I must ask that no personal details of a member be disclosed on the open forum.

In addition, addition remarks saying 'I know where you live' here or on his profile will not help the situation.

Obviously we all want Jun to get either his items back or the Sparrow figure he was promised but threats and remarks like that will just make things worse than they are already.

Thanks
Shell
x :peace

You're such a naughty mod Marc. :lol :whip I personally have no idea where he lives..and don't want know because the temptation to leave a burning bag of poo on his doorstep would be overpowering.

Yo Pix, You planning to go all Rambo 4 on us,get a boat upstream and clip his little @ss?! :rolleyes:

Well, seeing as Pix is in UT, you'd think he'd help SSC and that cyclist dude, make 10k reward money, and THEN use it on his Rambo resume.

I know the area he had the parcel posted too and I also am pretty close to a retired General in the Philippine Police.

I am going to see what I can do.

Sorry Shel, but on this we differ. It pisses me off when we have scammers and I will do everything in my power to make sure this boy gets whats coming to him.

Marc gets a lot of his wives from 3rd world countries, particularly the Philippines , so he has connections all over.

I know the area he had the parcel posted too and I also am pretty close to a retired General in the Philippine Police.

Sorry Shel, but on this we differ. It pisses me off when we have scammers and I will do everything in my power to make sure this boy gets whats coming to him.

:clap :clap :clap

you see what a hornets nest you have stirred up here granado.espada? please do the right thing. How would you like it if the situation was reversed? If you don't sent the Jack figure, then send back the figures you got as trade. come on, you know what you are doing is wrong, and the last thing you want is Pix on your ass.

^^^^ yea son! go get'm Pix! :rock

Now he is telling me that he sent it slow mail and to be patient. :lol

We'll see. I hope you get your stuff.

Actually, we do not differ at all Marc.
I hate scammers as much as the next person and I hope everything is done to bring this to light and anyone that does such a thing should be punished for it.
...and I really don't care if I'm a buzzkill, someone has to be rational.

As I said I sincerely hope it works out for Jun, get the police involved, the authorities, even other forums, get everyone involved but there's no need to lower yourselves to their level and resort to the lynch mob with pitchforks metality on the forum because that will not help anybody, least of all Jun.
x :peace

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this happen to a fellow friend. I seriously hate it when this happens. This type of scamming just burns me inside.

I think it's just awesome what Pixletwin is doing. Hang him by the balls I say.

Now he is telling me that he sent it slow mail and to be patient. :lol

We'll see. I hope you get your stuff.

:lol Excuses excuses,like he gave Jun...he is not sending ^^^^.

We have his address,i will send him my diarrhea and i hope he chokes on it,because he is dumb enough to think its chocolate!

Back