• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jkno's stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi jkno. I just sent you a PM. I have a sealed Star Wars Unleashed Darth Vader carded figure. I also have the Best Buy exclusive Darth Vader in the bigger round box. Very cool! I am hoping to trade with you for your Sideshow Darth Vader hands, and the exclusive Darth Vader box from Sideshow. Get back to me when you can. Check out my sales thread in my PM I sent you too. Thanks! :wave

I also have some Imperials and stormtrooper items such as Bust-Ups, and possibly other small items I'd like to offer you in trade for the Sideshow Darth Vader hands and box. I sent you another PM about it. Let's work this out. Get back to me when you can jkno. Thanks! :wave

For trade:

Sideshow Darth Maul Sith Probe Droids in original box (they were displayed for a month or so then back in box) for Sideshow Holographic Darth Sidious with mechno chair

Hi just wondering exactly how damaged is the Sandtrooper chest Armour?

Do you have a pic?

I have no trades but I might buy it if the damage is not too bad.

Thank you.

Jay.

Hi just wondering exactly how damaged is the Sandtrooper chest Armour?

Do you have a pic?

I have no trades but I might buy it if the damage is not too bad.

Thank you.

Jay.

Forgot to add the update, but the armor is gone already.

Back