Jason Remake figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saintsyn, that looks freaking phenominal man, bravo!!!! I love it! The complete overall weathering is just beyond awesome too.

Any tips?

Hardcore Friday fans....which movie, and what scene does Dana Kimmel give her infamous monologue?

3 but can't recall the scene right now...i'm still in shock of just finishing watching Part 7 and hating the crap out of it!

What a piece of turd!

Everytime I see an older Friday the 13th movie (other than 1), it makes me appreciate the remake that much more!

So far I revisited 1, 4 and 7 and I still LOVE part 1 but part 4 I had remembered being better BUT compared to 7, it's an oscar winner!

I lost all my desire for wanting the uncut part 7, won't change a thing.....blah, paatwoee...dirty taste in my mouth.

Now I have to revist 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, X, 11, and JvF.

GREAT job Syn!! Dude, the weathering is INSANE... You officially have me taking notes man... I need to step up my weathering.. :google

You should be very proud man, this figure is not an easy one to tackle. :rock:rock:rock

3 but can't recall the scene right now...i'm still in shock of just finishing watching Part 7 and hating the crap out of it!

What a piece of turd!

Everytime I see an older Friday the 13th movie (other than 1), it makes me appreciate the remake that much more!

So far I revisited 1, 4 and 7 and I still LOVE part 1 but part 4 I had remembered being better BUT compared to 7, it's an oscar winner!

I lost all my desire for wanting the uncut part 7, won't change a thing.....blah, paatwoee...dirty taste in my mouth.

Now I have to revist 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, X, 11, and JvF.

7 is one of my favorites. the movie is crappy, but still fairly cool, and the scariest looking jason.

i think 11 was fvj...

GREAT job Syn!! Dude, the weathering is INSANE... You officially have me taking notes man... I need to step up my weathering.. :google

You should be very proud man, this figure is not an easy one to tackle. :rock:rock:rock

Thanks man, I appreciate it! You're also right about being difficult, hence, I didn't even TRY to sculpt anything under the mask except his "dead" eye!

Tonight while working on headpaints I tried my hand at tweaking my Remake Jason mask with weathering powders, and thought I would show you guys that..as well as the face under the mask...

DSCN5494.jpg

DSCN5495.jpg

DSCN5496.jpg

DSCN5497.jpg

Man, that's a really nice looking Jason, very nice work.

I'm going to try and mimic this photo of the mask on my NECA. I like how the light shines around the bridge of the nose and upper left and right cheeks (under the eyes) creating the illusion that the tip of the nose is protruding out, and its also hidden in shadow, pretty cool. Almost looks like a dog snout and it gives the mask a very 3 dimensional feel to it.

I'm guessing I can mimic the lighting by making the mask in that area lighter than the rest of the mask and then painting the tip of the nose darker than anything else.

picture.php

Tonight while working on headpaints I tried my hand at tweaking my Remake Jason mask with weathering powders, and thought I would show you guys that..as well as the face under the mask...

DSCN5494.jpg

DSCN5495.jpg

DSCN5496.jpg

DSCN5497.jpg

Brilliant weathering on the mask mate! Love his ugly mug too!

Back