Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jor George

No fabric nor light up for Cap and he's up against 1 Chitauri.

Thor is the most lackluster. No fabric as well and he's up against... well, no one :lol

Thank you thepurist!
I apologize for the late reply.

Their products seem to be made from China same as 1/4 mark42.
I worry about quality control.

Hulk diorama as first release is important for me.
I want to see pics of final products as soon as possible.

Container with Hulk Dio is in Brazil waiting to be cleared. The wait is almost over! Let's all wait for a great product!

Iron Studios have just released pics of their Captain America :)

ezyvamem.jpg

ase4aqyr.jpg

rajebuny.jpg

bepyha6u.jpg

e6a2y4e2.jpg

juse6ysu.jpg

Container with Hulk Dio is in Brazil waiting to be cleared. The wait is almost over! Let's all wait for a great product!

Ricardo, that's great news bro. I was wondering, how soon after do you think they will ship Iron Man? If not too far away, do you think that shipping would work out cheaper if Hulk and IM were sent together? :dunno

Captain is only $10 cheaper than Hulk and Iron Man dios. Lets hope for a better price on Thor as he is standing alone.

Proto came out great. :clap

400 is brutal though for 1/6, and you're looking at 2 grand for a 4 piece diorama. Hope IS doesn't price themselves out of the market like Play Imaginative...

Yes, It is expensive. I think the biggest problem for collectors outside of Brazil is that they compare IS products prices with Sideshow products prices. In Brazil a $400 Sideshow Premium Format statue is sold for around US$800-$900. Bowen Designs statues are sold for around $500. They produce and price their pieces for the Brazilian market. I think that is the reason they charge that much. The same thing happens with XM Studios.

Captain's likeness must be real bad... have you noticed there's no close up on its face... in fact, they're always hiddin it with his shield or else... :monkey3

That makes sense, it's a bit unfortunate though. When do you expect to see these in person? That's really the final judgement for me :lol

Captain's likeness must be real bad... have you noticed there's no close up on its face... in fact, they're always hiddin it with his shield or else... :monkey3

Its not bad but I think The skin part of his face looks a little cartoonish! I do not know if its the right therm to be used. Plain skin painting.

013.png

028.png

Last edited:
That makes sense, it's a bit unfortunate though. When do you expect to see these in person? That's really the final judgement for me :lol

I have been to their office twice already and on both times they had the showroom area closed. Bad luck or they do not want me to see them! :) Just kidding!

Hmmm, not feeling the likeness of Captain's face and also the skin. :dunno
Hope we will see Thor soon. I will wait to see how Hulk turns out before committing to the rest of the line. Fingercross :)

I hope that the product version is as well as these pics.
I want to decide all purchace after watching a product of Hulk.
However, I want to buy only Iron Man even if it is any quality.

Back