Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.

Thanks for the pics & your thoughts!

No problem!

Base is heavy af! Id assemble it after you have it where u want it displayed.
The lights in my cave are pretty yellow and it shows in my pics,looks better in hand.
Feels like its gonna fall off the base when looking at it lol but its super secure.
Careful handling the unmasked head those quills like to catch onto things.
Needs to come with a extra display base for the alternate head.
Super dynamic looking pose when displayed up higher.

Furyan's doesn't have as many white spots it seems....everything else looks killer though.

Just got notification that CDUK have this already.

Getting mine on Tuesday! :blissy

Can someone, who has this, measure the box please?

Don't have mine yet - but this is what I was told . . .

. . . Infinity Studios estimates as to box size and weight were inaccurate - this is 33" x 32" x 20" and 67 pounds . . .

Excited for you both, and looking forward to seeing them! :hi5:

It's not often I get that excited feeling in this hobby any longer sadly, used to get it quite regularly. I think I'll get it with Prime 1's Jungle hunter whenever it finally rocks up, and maybe even their city hunter if they do right by it which is still in question. So it's nice to see a few of the old good guys feeling it.

Excited for you both, and looking forward to seeing them! :hi5:

It's not often I get that excited feeling in this hobby any longer sadly, used to get it quite regularly. I think I'll get it with Prime 1's Jungle hunter whenever it finally rocks up, and maybe even their city hunter if they do right by it which is still in question. So it's nice to see a few of the old good guys feeling it.

Yup, nice to get that feeling back.
First statue in about 3 years for me.

Yup, nice to get that feeling back.
First statue in about 3 years for me.

Yeah - same here mate - in fact . . . EXACTLY 3 years ago . . . 9th Oct 2017 (the date I paid Sadshow for shipping the Wolf 1:2 scale LSB).

Although, since that went back (because . . . Sideshow), I suppose the REAL last one was FOUR years ago - 19th Oct 2016 - the CoolProps 1:1 P2 bust.

Bought plenty of Garage kits & buildups, plus NECA stuff & magazines/posters in the meantime, but those were the last 2 mass-produced "high-end" collectibles.

Will be pleased when this eventually reaches the doorstep (but not looking forward to carrying it up the stairs!)

Da boom, regular is home ;) love it! Big and freaking heavy statue :D no. 41/500

IMG_20201014_201823.jpg

Congrats sovel. Got mine yesterday but won't be able to open it until the weekend, need some serious space to open that box.
Fella had to bring it down my road on a pallet truck.

Congrats sovel.

Got mine yesterday but won't be able to open it until the weekend, need some serious space to open that box.

Fella had to bring it down my road on a pallet truck.

Blimmin' wimp couriers in the UK - the fella here will likely put it under his right arm while carrying a tree-trunk under his left.

He'll have the chainsaw in his left hand and will use his right hand to ring the doorbell.

Glad it arrived Col - looking forward to your pics & details mate!

Can anyone who has this please box pics of the display box from the front and sides, to get an idea of the overall size.Cheers! :)

Back