Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Book question:

The shipping from Indy Shop was too much for that deluxe edition of the "Ultimate Guide" book (and it's sold out now anyway), and I saw that only 200 of the 500 were reserved for them--so where can I go to preorder one of the other 300 copies?

At your local comic shop, as the other 300 are Diamond exclusive.

Try and secure one ASAP, though, as the stores had to put their orders in by 3/24 and may already have their allotments spoken for.

You could try here: https://redwolfcomics.com. This is where I found additional info. on the book when I was searching for it. Don't know how reputable they are though.

Thanks--looks like the Diamond MSRP is $75.

I guess it serves me right for thinking I could look around for a better deal. Maybe I will have to settle for the regular version from Amazon--it's in my gold box and I can get it for $14.85 shipped.

But I will miss that leatherette cover...

So I guess I learned a lesson about dragging my feet on an order because of shipping prices...

Yessir. Especially since you could have gotten an extra 10% off the $54.99 price at IndyShop on 4/1. :thwak

I'd try the RedWolf folks, though. Seriously. Or keep trying StarWarsShop. Some of us ordered it on there and then cancelled after placing an IndyShop order with the discount. In fact, I got my cancellation email from SWS this morning.

Yessir. Especially since you could have gotten an extra 10% off the $54.99 price at IndyShop on 4/1. :thwak

I'd try the RedWolf folks, though. Seriously. Or keep trying StarWarsShop. Some of us ordered it on there and then cancelled after placing an IndyShop order with the discount. In fact, I got my cancellation email from SWS this morning.

I am just so used to getting free shipping from Amazon (and no tax) that paying ten bucks plus tax on a book that's going to cost them a buck fifty max to ship to me just seems unfair.

Thanks to this thread i managed to bag myself a copy of the Hardcover edition of the ultimate guide on the 1st of april!! :banana

Got hammered on the shipping cost though.....another 28.95....but i just had to have it.

As you can probably guess by my username......I'm a bit of an Indy fan....:D

Well, the Ultimate Guide is back in stock at the Indy Shop thanks (presumably) to cancellations. So I have a copy coming after all. Next time a 10% discount is available, I won't quibble over shipping costs...

Well, the Ultimate Guide is back in stock at the Indy Shop thanks (presumably) to cancellations. So I have a copy coming after all. Next time a 10% discount is available, I won't quibble over shipping costs...

Congrats Tom and thanks. I just ordered one myself:chew

So, I decided to order that Ultimate Guide myself. BUt... uh... the date has changed a bit. It says it ships in August now. :(

It did say May before, right?

Yes. Apparently, the Collector's Edition has been delayed (even though the regular edition will be out in May). :banghead

Back