InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt seems risk adverse. IF they do any villain, Saruman makes the most sense as Lee has his own following. But I truly doubt they'll ever make that Nazgul, and I have high doubt they'll make any villain. Lurtz would be the best for mixed media, but I just can't see them doing it. They held off on Legolas waiting for the Gandalf feedback.

InArt seems risk adverse.
I don’t blame them though. They’re so new and they’ve gotten three figures out in two years. I don’t think they’re in a spot where they can take a risk yet.

Baddies are cool but except for something like Darth Vader or the Joker, they’re going to sell less than the big name heroes. I can’t imagine Saruman would sell much more than half of what Legolas brings them.

Was that really a risk? Basically the most popular horror character, I think?

Depends on how you or Inart looks at it.

They sold 1-2k of Pennywise, they sold surely 5k from Gandalf as we had that number long long ago but as it was opened up for PO again and again it might be more than 6k sold for Gandalf.

So we can only hope that the risk they put in creating Frodo and Sam and selling them most likely in a 2 pack wont decrease any chance of any other character coming after them.

Because Frodo and Sam wont reach 5-6k orders imo. Even if they pack in another ring, elven rope, pan, lembas, light of earendil, whatever else.
Legolas can easily reach it.
Thorin wont.
Gimli might reach it or come close to it but not sure tbh.
Boromir cant reach Gandalf and Aragorn level but could reach 2x more than Pennywise imo.

They mentioned all the characters in the latest interview except Boromir. Well Merry and Pippin maybe wasnt mentioned but they would only sell a decent amount if they make all the characters because then you know completing the fellowship. But even then they cant even reach Frodo and Sam level.

Legolas might be announced at the end of this year.
Thats a Q2-Q3 2026 release if they stay at their current release speed.
Everything comes after that if at all.
Lol.
Its just astonishingly slow.

I hate to say it, but the easiest ticket to all four are Hobbit packs.

-Stand alone Frodo, sculpted

-Frodo/Sam, rooted

-Frodo/Sam/Merry/Pip, rooted
I'd much rather get them all in one set while the buzz was around them. It'll drag out completing the Fellowship for aeons if they did them all separately over time or as pairs.

Last edited:
Live stream right now.

https://www.youtube.com/live/vrnKGbPWvnw?si=f0KIMQ_VleyF98Vb

First batch Aragorn (assuming influencer) just got completed. They are taking official photos this week and that batch should ship out next couple weeks.

**edit**
He just explained that the 1st batch consists of 100-200 figures and includes influencers and mostly VIP customers in China. Those are people that spend a lot of money with them or buy every figure.

Last edited:
Honestly I get people frustration at the "influencer" batch but after hearing their explanation for why it happens, I get it. They are a new company trying to gain awareness. And after they described it as the "quality check" batch, I'm OK not being in it lol. Excited to see the production piece. If they can maintain the quality of that HS, GOATed.

IMG_3512.jpeg
IMG_3513.jpeg
Box

Back