InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely agree, Pattinson's Bruce and Batman felt more intertwined and honestly I enjoyed that, it reminds us that Bruce is a real person with a profound pain - in many ways he is the first Bruce that made me feel like I could understand why he is Batman, and his Bruce wasn't another mask or persona but the man himself.

Something that makes me disassociate from the Bale portrayal in particular and other Batmen in general is the whole "Bruce is a mask" angle making him a caricature of a person, yet he is also "a symbol" as Batman and must be "more than a man".
Meaning there is next to no opportunity to really connect to BRUCE as a person or character - he is instead presented as just a series of masks and personas with little humanity to relate to.
Well said

He doesnt act like someone else when he meets Vicki Vale or Selina, he is entirely honest about who he is as a person
main-qimg-aa4317de92d5a04e10b5e300c8a19697-lq.jpeg

The razor burn is absolutely incredible. I never imagined we'd get that level of detail in a 1/6 sculpt.

It’s the kind of detail we can’t see with the naked eye. ESPECIALLY for older folk like myself where my vision isn’t what it used to be…

But gawdamn if I’m not appreciative of what InArt pulled off here.

Inart is consistently using the higher resolution sculpts like their Gandalf and I’m 100% here for it. It makes me even more excited for their Aragorn, and both Superman versions. What they show from the events is the quality that they’re pushing which is a dream come true.

At this point though, HT’s waxy and smooth sculpts just doesn't do characters justice.

Nice improvement on the eyes as well. Step up from where they started with Joker, which had less depth in the pupil and bigger gaps from the eyeball to the lids.

yC0p2mK.png
There's probably real Vitreous Fluid and a Retina within that eye...with a video capturing contact lens...with hacking technology going right straight back to the People's Republic data server.

Inart is consistently using the higher resolution sculpts like their Gandalf and I’m 100% here for it. It makes me even more excited for their Aragorn, and both Superman versions. What they show from the events is the quality that they’re pushing which is a dream come true.

At this point though, HT’s waxy and smooth sculpts just doesn't do characters justice.

Meanwhile-elsewhere, a certain someone whose been placed in the corner for being a bit naughty is gritting their teeth and beating their chest, probably taking screencaps of your post and furiously tapping away on the keyboard, writing a passionate rebuttal and saving it in their notes so when their posting privileges have been restored, they’ll open their notepad, copy and paste the aforementioned rebuttal, click “POST REPLY” faster than ANY car from the fast and furious movies…

“someone is stating the obvious with InArt AND criticizing HT at the same time…nah, NOT ON MY WATCH”

Nice improvement on the eyes as well. Step up from where they started with Joker, which had less depth in the pupil and bigger gaps from the eyeball to the lids.

yC0p2mK.png
Hell, if it weren't for the sculpted eyebrow, I'm not sure I could tell this apart from a real close-up. The rooted strand in the foreground only heightens the illusion!

Meanwhile-elsewhere, a certain someone whose been placed in the corner for being a bit naughty is gritting their teeth and beating their chest, probably taking screencaps of your post and furiously tapping away on the keyboard, writing a passionate rebuttal and saving it in their notes so when their posting privileges have been restored, they’ll open their notepad, copy and paste the aforementioned rebuttal, click “POST REPLY” faster than ANY car from the fast and furious movies…

“someone is stating the obvious with InArt AND criticizing HT at the same time…nah, NOT ON MY WATCH”
‘Something something fanboys!’

‘Yada yada tribalism!’

‘All my friends on Facebook agree the likeness is a zero!’

1714605696347.gif

I seriously cannot wait to have this in the collection. Had an opportunity to get the JazzInc Batmobile but it’s really too costly, and decided to let it go. Regardless, I really do think this will be my overall favorite figure in the collection. My second favorite Batman for me in terms of portrayal, film, and batsuit costume design behind Begins.

ADD7E4D0-3163-44EB-BAB1-760AFB9BB223.jpeg263E8A0E-C124-48EC-ABF3-781AC84000FE.jpeg

I seriously cannot wait to have this in the collection. Had an opportunity to get the JazzInc Batmobile but it’s really too costly, and decided to let it go. Regardless, I really do think this will be my overall favorite figure in the collection. My second favorite Batman for me in terms of portrayal, film, and batsuit costume design behind Begins.

View attachment 700633View attachment 700634

Y…you let the car go???

I have it and it ROCKS!! Lined up with the tumbler, BVS Batmobile…the trio of rockin vehicles…

I can never part with it…

d799f075-569d-4f95-a66f-0383b431ad78_text.gif

Back