InArt - Ron Weasley 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably will get Ron. One thing I noticed in the pictures I hope gets changed is Hermione’s legs. The exposed joints look kind of ugly. Just a tease for now but hopefully they’ll come up with something different for the final release.
I think the only real way around that would be to add a set of legs kinda like they did for Jokers arms. But then they'd be static and also would be a bit weird!

Honestly wish they'd done Hagrid.

This is exactly what I was talking about before; every single item and aspect of the set is worthy of admiration. I could give a round of applause to each individual accessory.
You almost want to do the unboxing with a magnifying glass to get the best upclose look at everything.

Price be damned. All these Potter figures shall be mine!

Also, Justin, those are chicken legs or drumsticks, not wings.

One of the best non-neutral expression sculpts I've seen. You usually either get an expression that's pretty blank and dead looking or one that's too extreme. This is right in the middle and works really well for Ron. Nails his awkward demeanor perfectly and looks natural. Realism on this is well done per usual. Hard to believe these HP figures aren't even your usual 12" figures since they're kid sized.

The sculpted hair on this looks really good as well. Probably their best looking one yet.

YmdKB8O.png
GdzuLTu.png
aTLyYRE.png
0HTIs25.png

I must be in the minority because I have no problems owning the young version of these guys. I was the same age as the cast when the movies came out and big fan of the books, the first two movies are my favorite because they are the most faithful to the books and have that story book aesthetic nailed. While I've come to appreciate some of Yates' choice as I grew older (Cuaron and Newell I have beef with still), Colombus nailed that cozy Hogwarts vibe in first two movies.

Originally I waffled on Harry because of the price but ordered the deluxe thinking it'd be a one and done. With how good this Ron turned out, I think I'll have to get him. Hermione will have to be improved from the prototype sculpt we saw for me to go for her.

I feel like the younger versions are a bit more iconic personally. Maybe it’s because Harry Potter feels like a more youthful franchise. I’m okay with getting the trio the way we are from InArt. Not sure if I would double dip on older versions.

I must be in the minority because I have no problems owning the young version of these guys. I was the same age as the cast when the movies came out and big fan of the books, the first two movies are my favorite because they are the most faithful to the books and have that story book aesthetic nailed. While I've come to appreciate some of Yates' choice as I grew older (Cuaron and Newell I have beef with still), Colombus nailed that cozy Hogwarts vibe in first two movies.

Originally I waffled on Harry because of the price but ordered the deluxe thinking it'd be a one and done. With how good this Ron turned out, I think I'll have to get him. Hermione will have to be improved from the prototype sculpt we saw for me to go for her.

I feel like the younger versions are a bit more iconic personally. Maybe it’s because Harry Potter feels like a more youthful franchise. I’m okay with getting the trio the way we are from InArt. Not sure if I would double dip on older versions.
1715820463252.png

Same boat my friends - the younger version embody the cozy-nostalgia of the books and how they impacted my childhood, I would choose the younger versions over the older every single day - Columbus nailed it.

I too went for the deluxe Harry with the idea that he alone would be a great representation of the franchise.... at most maybe add a Dumbledore
But Holy shirt this Ron looks absolutely incredible
The accessories are stunning - the chess set and the different sweets and cards might just be my favourite
I never thought I'd buy Ron but honestly this is just so incredible a figure I feel like I might have to.

This line has the potential to ruin me....

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Back