InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would he hate InArt? 😲
Don't know 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm shocked as well. He didn't even preorder IA Superman and Pattinson. Says he is much happier with HTs and would wait for their Supes instead.
iron man eye roll GIF

So he’s made a couple of bad decisions and is now desperately trying to justify his mistake by doubling down on his initial position.
Standard.
Still not as bad as your decision i guess :devilish: . Selling the Inart Joker to get the JND one:p

I’m owning that and still hoping for the best, since the JND isn’t a confirmed disappointment yet.
So is HT 2.0 Superman. Let him enjoy whatever he wants. But JND as a company is a disappointment. Yeah I hate JND like anything. They are a pathetic company:censored:. No offence to JND collector's though.

So is HT 2.0 Superman. Let him enjoy whatever he wants. But JND as a company is a disappointment. Yeah I hate JND like anything. They are a pathetic company:censored:. No offence to JND collector's though.
Why should I not question openly ‘hating’ InArt by someone who’s decided not to order their figures and seems to be ignoring the quality of their releases and clear triumph over HT where Batman is concerned?

I’m so ******* sick of bickering with you.

everyone is D riding everyone on all social media platforms, there is a never ending supply of fanboys everywhere, this is by no means a CF thing, if anything ive noticed the conversation on here is far better and more productive.

I will say the constant bickering on specifically the InArt threads over the past week to2 weeks has been extremely annoying, I don't even read this **** anymore, just skip right through it to "clear" the notifications, probably missing some actual discussion.

I’ll say this and will move on:

He DEFINITELY was intentionally stirring ****. Always claimed to be a fan of figures and not companies, but without fail will always be antagonistic towards anyone that shows support for InArt and will ravenously go after anyone that points out HT’s shortcomings…

Like…buddy, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you THAT bored?

Back