HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cartman.jpg

who's with me?

urghs, thats bad. did you get the mail from wilfred or kenneth?
i've got the trackingnumber from animate, but since october the 9th, it shows no activation anymore.

that's the late info I've got:

So I'm waiting and waiting without seeing any details where it really is.
hope you guys will be getting your fig from animate soon.

The name on the address I was sent was Ma Siu Lan not Kenneth or Wilfred?? I have had two ebay messages from them saying when it is due and that will keep me updated.

toy2.net has ship my order I just got my tracking number. is estimated for next Thursday. now all its left is to wait. :chew:chew:chew

Abc express just informed me something would be leaving hong kong on the 18th for me.
The only thing I can think of is the dark knight suit. For those of you who ordered with them they should send you an email soon I think. :rock

I would have thought I would have had something from ActionHQ by now since many other stores are getting this info.

Considering they are in Hong Kong.

I can't believe I'm going to be waiting in November for this. While it seems most are starting to get it now.

Got an email from Toys2 this weekend (after I emailed them) and they said he should ship this week.

I ve got Tumbler,Batpod Dark Knight Batman on order with Goodshipped,Mark 1 and Mark 3 Iron Man ordered with Studio Sunny and Bank Robber Joker and Two Face with Joe.I think Joe will be getting the lions share of my Hot Toys pre-orders from now on though his communication is always utterly faultless and he just comes across as a top guy.

I think Joe will be getting the lions share of my Hot Toys pre-orders from now on though his communication is always utterly faultless and he just comes across as a top guy.

I wish I done that from the start. Though I can't complain about ActionHQ's customer service, no messing about. They are spot on. Only if I wanted it quicker, I should have went with Joe.

I emailed toys2 to ask if they could send my TDK batman rather than holding it till the batpod came out (as I ordered them together) and they're fine with it, except they will be charging me now for both. I'm in for a big credit card bill at the end of this month...or november if it doesn't come through till then. Makes no difference really, I was going to be paying big at one time or another might aswell get it out of the way and I really didn't wanna have to wait that long for a figure that everyone else will be getting over the next few weeks.

abc express. :rock
Straight from Japan , always seems the cheapest method to get these figures to the UK for me except for some of the members here too.

abc express just sent me a Takara Bats that was advertised as MIB, unopened, etc but had clearly been removed from the box before; the outer box was damaged; there was a stain on the head; and the plastic tray inside was cracked. I won't be using them again.

Though saying that, with ActionHQ there is one huge advantage for me. I don't get screwed with import tax. I don't know about others that has gotten theirs that are in the UK.

If Joe is in the US, anything coming from there I'm slapped with import fees which happened with BBTS. Another £30 - $60 or so I had to dish out once it came over before they would deliver it.

abc express just sent me a Takara Bats that was advertised as MIB, unopened, etc but had clearly been removed from the box before; the outer box was damaged; there was a stain on the head; and the plastic tray inside was cracked. I won't be using them again.

Man that sucks.. I will use them forever I would think. I have bought over 20 figures from them and they have always been perfect. :D

Touch wood !.

Last edited:
Back