HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well... that was weird , talk of the devil I guess. :lol
An official email from ABC express about the dark knight suit figures.

HOT TOYS has only released the 1st lot of MMS 71 batman. They
separate their production into few lots. They first produces a lot
for their own retail shop. People buy it at higher price. After that
lot HOT TOYS will produce the 2nd lot followed by 3rd lot. We are
their official online seller therefore we will get their 2nd lot. The
2nd lot will be released in the mid or end of next month. We will send
it to you once it arrives stock.Our price for you will not increase=)

I did end ask the question about two weeks back ( not sure why they replied now ) this could mean this month.

Yeah i've learnt my lesson and will be getting anything else from Joe. It was good with the other two figures, but then again, they had been released by the time i bought. but this 'pre order and then have to wait, while others just waltz right in' doesnt fly with me, i'll prob leave some neutral feedback for that

How is that... why is a Canadian based store getting these quicker than a Hong Kong store... what gives?

I received my order from XL-Shop today, it was expected to be the Joker from its order number, but this arrived..

2927014188_6ffb47a95d.jpg

Looked a little big for just the Joker.. It was the Dark Knight too, superb!

2926169827_d736a65c4c.jpg

yep, i've send him 5 mails yesterday and threatened him with paypal dispute and everything else ^^

i've got an answer from kenneth, i think a co-worker from wilfred:

Hi !!

Wilfred was not in Hong Kong, and he will back next week, as I know you batman is already send. did he send you the tracking? if not I send to you when I back to office tomorrow.

yours Kenneth

so let's start hoping if he's right.

Wow, to think that I have been pissed this whole time and my batman could actually be on the way here...then again, what are the chances this is true? He sent us all our stuff, but no tracking numbers? I dunno...

ya can hope its true, still nada here yet to.

I allready got my TDK Batman from Wilfred (Portugal) but he did sent me a tracking number 5 days before arriving at my door... So I guess it's still not in transit. I could be wrong, as with Joker v1 and Batman Begins there were some costumers that got theirs with no warning of shiping date.

ok, it seems to be true. i've got the tracking number from kenneth/animate, but where do I look for the location of my package? fedex? ups? could someone help me out? :)

ok, it seems to be true. i've got the tracking number from kenneth/animate, but where do I look for the location of my package? fedex? ups? could someone help me out? :)

Which email address did you email to get that? I think its either EMS or airmail...not sure which sites to check tho

With me I got an email adress from Hong Kong Post in with it was updated with process:

Hong Kong, leaving HK, In transit, Portugal Customs, Regional Post Office, Delivered.

It was really cool to se what was happening with such an antecipated figure...

Which email address did you email to get that? I think its either EMS or airmail...not sure which sites to check tho

I've tried it with these adresses:
[email protected], [email protected] and the ebay-private-message.

I've got the answer through ebay from kenneth, so try it again through ebay. i think that this is the most efficient method.

after you got the tracking number, you can look here for your package:
https://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

now i'm wating and praying, that my figure comes in one part. :D

Back