• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Terminator Salvation incl. BD T-600 custom; Genisys Guardian, Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy

Hot Toys MMS 131 Royce - Again the box is good but has some shelfwear. The figure is complete as far as his accessories, you will see empty slots in the tray but its all on the figure. I didn't see the point in stripping his gear off unless it prevented him from fitting back in the box. The only thing is he is not on his original body, I am using it elsewhere. Instead he is on a TT advanced, it doesn't have quite as much detailing as the original (Wolverine/TTM19) body but it does have some such as veins in the forearms (the only part visible as I have him dressed). A benefit of this body is improved articulation and range of motion for holding and firing that big gun.

Royce12.jpg

Royce1.jpg

Royce3.jpg

Royce4.jpg

Royce6.jpg

Royce7.jpg

Royce10.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy

HT P1 sold, thanks Bakurenoh.
No probs...

dscf0006wd.jpg

He came fast and well packed. More than happy with him so thanks!

Re: FS: HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spideys/parker, 1/6 Harley Fa

Excellent. And a pic to prove it. Nice to see him. A positive feedback shall be heading your way.

Re: FS: HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spideys/parker

HT Berserker Predator pics:

Berserker16.jpg

Berserker11.jpg

Berserker1.jpg

Berserker2.jpg

Berserker3.jpg

Berserker8.jpg

Berserker9.jpg

Berserker10.jpg

Berserker7.jpg

^minor scratches on red nodules on back of arm

Berserker13.jpg

^minor scratch on one knee

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spideys/parker

Bump. Trying to sell my Batpod - the first item I'm selling that I don't really want to sell but need money so.....

Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spideys/parker

HT Berserker Predator pics cont'd:

Berserker14.jpg

^small scratch on his arse, hidden by loincloth

Berserker12.jpg

^scratch on stand

Berserker6.jpg

Berserker5.jpg

Berserker4.jpg

^torso paint has flaws

Last edited:

Erick Sosa John Connor BD Headsculpt (Christian Bale) - I am not the first owner of this. Not sure who painted it anymore but Thrustmaster might know as he is who I got this off. Arguably a better likeness to Christian Bale than the HT one. The neck is drilled out already but I used white-tack inside to help secure it in place on my John Connor Final Battle figure. You'll see from the pics some scratches, possibly glue marks on one side of his head around his ear where a previous owner may have tried to keep the earpiece (from the HT figure) in place. The paintjob includes 'sweat' running down his face which I have also pictured.

SosaJCsculpt2.jpg

SosaJCsculpt3.jpg

SosaJCsculpt4.jpg

SosaJCsculpt5.jpg

SosaJCsculpt6.jpg

SosaJCsculpt7.jpg

SosaJCsculpt8.jpg

SosaJCsculpt9.jpg

SosaJCsculpt10.jpg

SosaJCsculpt1.jpg

Last edited:

If I can make some sales on the items I just posted I will be back for the Batpod

Holy $h!t you're selling a lot of cool stuff!! I briefly thought I'd ask for some trades till I remembered that its really the money I need. :slap

Holy $h!t you're selling a lot of cool stuff!! I briefly thought I'd ask for some trades till I remembered that its really the money I need. :slap

Thanks, decided to stick with the Hot Toys brand from now on.

Y'know what you're custom BD T1 is very very tempting. Awesome weathering and dirtying on those clothes.

Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT BRJ, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spideys/pa

SOLD Bank Robber Joker

IMG_6081Medium.jpg

IMG_6080Medium.jpg

IMG_6079Medium.jpg

IMG_6077Medium.jpg

IMG_6073Medium.jpg

IMG_6072Medium.jpg

IMG_6071Medium.jpg

IMG_6065Medium.jpg

IMG_6062Medium.jpg

IMG_6067Medium.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT BRJ, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spideys/pa

Hot Toys MMS67 Batman:

BatmanOC-1.jpg

BatmanOC.jpg

BatmanOC4.jpg

BatmanOC2.jpg

Sorry about the dust. Theres also, though I don't seem to have any clear pics of it, a similar little mark on one of the thighs as is on the chest.

uploadIMG_0264Medium32.jpg

uploadIMG_0264Medium31.jpg

uploadIMG_0264Medium28.jpg

uploadIMG_0264Medium27.jpg

uploadIMG_0264Medium26.jpg

uploadIMG_0264Medium25.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1 version pics (silver mannequin not included):

Supermanpicsmedium3.jpg

IMG_6286Medium.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium5.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium10.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium14.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium8.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium19.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium26.jpg

Supermanpicsmedium16.jpg

^tearing below belt. Probably caused by those damn waist-grabbing stands that I despise more than I can say

uploadIMG_0264Medium7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT BRJ, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spidey/par

TDK V1 BATMAN - SOLD

salepics7Small-1.jpg

salepics5Small-1.jpg

salepics4Small-1.jpg

salepics6Small-1.jpg

salepics9Small-1.jpg

^small issue which my other TDK V1 also has. A sheen on back of head probably a result of rubbing against HT packaging tray. I've deliberately taken a photo that emphasises it. Its not as obvious in person but I thought I'd better mention it.

salepics10Small-1.jpg

Tony Stark Jericho suit - SOLD

TonyStark.jpg

^this is NOT my pic. I borrowed it from somewhere to illustrate exactly what this is

salepicsSmall-1.jpg

salepics3Small-1.jpg

salepics2Small-1.jpg

^tiny inconsequential 'dot' marks on back of suit jacket.

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT BRJ, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spidey/par

SOLDHot Toys MMS72 Dutch Schaeffer - Box is good, mild shelfwear. The figure is complete and in great condition. The only things to note is the velcro on the jacket and ammo-vest is weak and has always been so. Also I removed the socket inside the head so as the head can push further down on the neck - to alleviate the giraffe neck syndrome with the stock figure. Friction with the rubber holds the head on, just don't fling the figure around like Pitu did in his legendary video and don't pick the figure up by the head. I would also caution you about the knees of this body. I've had 2 other Dutch figures each of which suffered one knee break - probably due to the top-heavy body. However no breaks on this one at time of packaging him up.SOLD

Dutch1.jpg

Dutch3.jpg

Dutch5.jpg

Dutch7.jpg

Dutch8.jpg

Dutch9.jpg

Dutch11.jpg

Dutch12.jpg

Dutch14.jpg

Dutch15.jpg

Last edited:

Dutch pics:

Dutch16.jpg

Dutch17.jpg

Dutch18.jpg

Dutch19.jpg

Dutch20.jpg

Dutch21.jpg

Dutch22.jpg

Dutch23.jpg

Dutch24.jpg

Last edited:
Back