HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT HK Ani-con 09 exclusive T-600 (concept version)

I believe I read somewhere that this item will be released first at the Ani- con. Maybe that means it will be released later by HT on their site. Or, maybe not. Ebay may be our only hope.

Also,
I have a seller I trust in HK that is going to the Ani-con that is going to pick one up for me - I hope.

I guess the cool thing is that if you went hog wild and ordered all of them you'd end up with a pretty cool looking army. And there would be just enough variation to keep in interesting.

So what or how would one go about getting one of these if you cant be there and dont want to pay overly inflated (which they will be grossly) from ebay? Anyone with any ideas, suggestions?

I think BLISTER.jp would be your best bet.

Is Sideshow offering this one as well? I can't really remember :lol

Not yet, but I wouldn't doubt it. Although, I can't remember if they offered the AniCom Scar. Did they?

All this is is the Martin Laing with Sideshow Exclusive base and a yet another rubber mask. Meh.

It does not appear they carried the Ani-con Scar... so maybe they won't have this.

Hot Toys is all about this with the Salvation license:

10589639_cc99d7bb07.jpg

I know right Neehar?

They have made a couple of these figs and aren't they making a second JC too? Damn bro...

Nice one Silent. And yes, that's exactly what I mean. Your last pic is fascinating and yet very disturbing. :lol

Nice one Silent. And yes, that's exactly what I mean. Your last pic is fascinating and yet very disturbing. :lol

Isn't it though? If I saw that for real, I'd probably be shocked for a minute, and then I'd be asking her if I could by her a drink (not Milk). If less is more, then how much is four?:naughty

I believe I read somewhere that this item will be released first at the Ani- con. Maybe that means it will be released later by HT on their site. Or, maybe not. Ebay may be our only hope.

Also,
I have a seller I trust in HK that is going to the Ani-con that is going to pick one up for me - I hope.

I would love to have that option of having someone pick one up for me, but alas, I don't.

I've already bought the bog standard T-600 and this is going to be the only other T-600 I will buy as I believe this one will hold it's value more.

The eBay vultures have just successfully managed to pry $245 USD from my tight fist (that includes shipping to Australia). I'm sure my wife will release my testicles sometime in the future (probably after Judgment Day).

Cheers :) Mario

I just noticed that the item I pre-ordered on eBay just went from $200 USD to $270 USD in the last hour. I think I might have actually got a bargain :banana and my investment is already paying off :joy

Cheers :)

You'd think the T-600 was Iron Man with all the versions Hot Toys is putting out.

Should I get this guy or wait until they they release the DX with all 3 rubber masks? :rolleyes:

The bad news is that because he didn't come with his Pimping Bandana, there's yet ANOTHER T-600 to be released...And hopefully he'll also come with the smaller rifle that we see him with later on...

Back